Ventress team healing.

I apologize if ventress really does heal the team, but why does she use her ability when a teammate is low health? Ai is weird.

Replies

• Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    Options
    She doesn't heal the team any more. She was bugged for several months and did that. Even though she's considered generally underpowered and many people wanted this bug to be made official as a change, they chose not to do that. So she only heals herself.
    Unfortunately her AI is terrible and she does this often when it is completely unnecessary.
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • kalidor
    2121 posts Member
    Options
    She seems to use that ability whenever anyone on the opposing team has a buff. Sometimes you get lucky and the whole team has Offense Up and Heal-over-time. Other times, one hero has Defense Up.
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • Options
    kalidor wrote: »
    She seems to use that ability whenever anyone on the opposing team has a buff. Sometimes you get lucky and the whole team has Offense Up and Heal-over-time. Other times, one hero has Defense Up.

I had no buffs lol
  • Timitock
    2844 posts Member
    Options
    It is still a small self heal with no buffs to dispel.
  • JbizzyG
    304 posts Member
    Options
    kalidor wrote: »

The AI is trying to wipeout their leader buff.
  • Options
    Timitock wrote: »

I didnt attack her lol
  • Timitock
    2844 posts Member
    Options
    Timitock wrote: »

I didnt attack her lol

Yeah, the AI for her is bad, I cant deny it.

She is good at offense, though...