Guild members very inaccurate

Zeeb05
121 posts Member
So I'm having the exact same problem with Guild members as I am allies. It says I have 32/50 members in my guild. However when I go to "manage", it only show 12. This means I can't view these invisible members, which also means I can't delete them.

Replies

• Options
    Do you have any pending invite requests? I believe they count towards your total number of members. The same thing affects allies, if you have pending ally requests.
  • Red5
    21 posts Member
    Options
    My guild has the same issue. Can only see 24 of the 41 members so we cannot kick out those who don't participate.
  • Options
    Yes i have the same problem with my guild. It says 47/50 but we only count 29. And the leader only has 2 invites pending. How is this possible and how can we fix?
  • Options
    I created a guild we have 41 people in our guild along with 4 pending guild invite requests...but yet when looking at the Manage page it shows 50/50??!!! How can this be fixed??? My guilds name is: go go guild ....please help
  • Options
    Same problem here.
  • Options
    Fix this!
  • B_One
    303 posts Member
    Options
    We have the same issue.
  • Zarbax
    256 posts Member
    Options
    I know this is a widespread issue. I'm sure the devs have noticed the various threads. I'd kinda like one of them to acknowledge it. I'd be happy just to know that they're working on it. I don't want to name them in the thread as I'm not sure they appreciate it.
    It does really suck though that I'm limited to a 40-man guild.
    Has anyone had any response from the peeps in charge of making this game WORK?
  • Alanis
    334 posts Member
    Options
    Same issue here. It makes it hard to build a Guild you need all 50 members to do good and you only have 25 and can't do any invites. Stuck doing tier 1 raids for now
  • Options
    Yep, that seems to be the case in my guild as well. I imagine it will get fixed soon, but until then we are operating kinda in the dark. Who knows which of their members are real and participating and which are not. Let me ask y'all a question. Do any of you have an issue on your list of members of duplicates? I have one username that appears five times.
  • Options
    Same issue..very frustrating that some guilds are handicapped like this. I wish they would Acknowledge this bug and say there going to fix it. I have awesome people in my guild and hate too them leave because were bugged out.
  • Options
    Same here, killing our productivity, almost ready to create another guild
  • Alanis
    334 posts Member
    Options
    Bardiboo wrote: »
    Yep, that seems to be the case in my guild as well. I imagine it will get fixed soon, but until then we are operating kinda in the dark. Who knows which of their members are real and participating and which are not. Let me ask y'all a question. Do any of you have an issue on your list of members of duplicates? I have one username that appears five times.

They probably have the default name it shows when you start. Servers are different. I see tons of Mol Eliza on mine. They don't know you can change your Name
  • Senshi
    10 posts Member
    Options
    Having the same problem in my guild and it is ridiculous. I contacted EA and they said I had pending requests. Their advice was to uninstall and reinstall, which would show the pending members that were taking up my empty spots. This did not help. I'm really fed up with the bull. They need to fix it ASAP!