OP toons, not so bad?

LastJedi
3047 posts Member
edited April 2016
Well, color me disillusioned.

I just made #1 payout, for the first time. Zero losses.

I used to avoid RG/Daka/Rey combos.

I used to avoid super high powered teams.

I used to avoid ST Han + RG.

I never avoided Dooku L. So no change, there.

So after actually figuring out how to beat all these teams, it doesn't matter anymore. AI is hopelessly dumb. RG on your team makes it very unlikely an AI that randomly attacks you will ever beat you... if you are using any strategy at all.

Even when one of my main toons get's ohko without triggering RG, I can usually come back.

I got so bored, I took on an all 7S jedi team with 3 omega abilities, 4.5K higher squad power, and 6 levels above me. I have no omegas (I'm not even high enough level to use them), no precracts, and I have the most easily farmed squad I have ever seen on my leaderboard. Lumi, QGJ, GS, 86, RG. I won with 4 toons standing. QGJ is only 6 stars, and RG 4 star. I am not quite maxed on all the gear, but I have the highest level I can get without precrafting.

Winning on my shard is nothing more than one or two refreshes. (took me two, because one of my battles was lost to a restart, doh.) I mean, I have to read the opposition and figure out who to take down, first. But that's about it.

I don't think I'll be complaining too hard when I finally start running into unbeatable teams. At least I will know who to farm, next. :)