[LIVE SHOW] Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes GALACTIC WAR NIGHTMARE!

Welcome to LordSkunk.com’s Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes Live Show! I wasn’t going to do a Live Show today because today is the Galactic War Guild challenge, so I wanted to spend some time completing that, as I haven’t been as diligent on my GW’s since the protection update. However, after starting on my Galactic War endeavors, it is making me actually want to no even continue on playing tonight. Galactic Wars used to be so fun, that’s actually how I got into streaming this game was by streaming my Arena and GW’s, now it’s probably the most boring and tedious aspect of the game. This is a call to EA/CG to step in and do something about one the most beloved features of the game that has now almost universally become the most hated. @EA_Jesse @CG_JohnSalera

Replies

• Ewakawaka
    129 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Agree. Even if you can beat it, the Wars take forever and I'm afraid it's gonna get worse. Galatic Chore.
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Well, some of us actually find GW more enjoyable now than before the protection update. So careful tossing around words like "universal".
    I think GW since the change is both easier and more strategic than before, which was all just "kill everything quickly and hope you don't run out of guys".
    As an aside, is there some reason why every one of your threads is at least half in ALL CAPS even though anyone else who does this gets their title edited? Just saying.
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • FinalGreyJedi
    401 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    I can careless what Lord Skunk says go back to Reddit and charging 12 year olds 400 dollars to have a conversation with you
  • Options
    Please don't punk the skunk.
  • isreal
    200 posts Member
    Options
    Qeltar wrote: »
    Well, some of us actually find GW more enjoyable now than before the protection update. So careful tossing around words like "universal".
    I think GW since the change is both easier and more strategic than before, which was all just "kill everything quickly and hope you don't run out of guys".
    As an aside, is there some reason why every one of your threads is at least half in ALL CAPS even though anyone else who does this gets their title edited? Just saying.

I'm much happier with GW now that it provides a bit more of a challenge.

I used to take 5 toons and auto every fight.

Now I have to give it a little thought and occasionally retreat.

I'm level 75 and fight teams ranging from 72-78 the entire time.

It's a nice change of pace.
  • Lianara
    740 posts Member
    Options
    I did two GWs today for the guild thing ... 2.5 hours ... **** that ...
    Ally Code: 253-747-318
  • Timitock
    2844 posts Member
    Options
    Lianara wrote: »

How long do you sit at a console or PC game?
  • Options
    This isn't a console or PC game playa!
  • Options
    Lol @Timitock

Really, man? This is what your life has become?
  • Lianara
    740 posts Member
    Options
    Timitock wrote: »
    Lianara wrote: »

How long do you sit at a console or PC game?

I don't play those games anymore because I don't have that much free time. But while I used to play these, and spent plenty of time on them, they weren't 23 nodes of pretty much same thing either. I moved to mobile games primarily so I can play maybe 30-40 min a day.
    Ally Code: 253-747-318
  • Options
    I'm enjoying GW post update. I still finish everyday. Takes time, but that is better than a game that is over in a few minutes. I like the challenge. Before I just sent in my A team at the start and cleared the board. Now it requires more planning and a healthy roster of toons - everybody sees some action.