Guild Activities

Whenever I try to participate in guild activities it does not let me. I click Go to participate and nothing happens. Any help?

Replies

• Options
    I have this same problem, yesterday it worked fine. Today I cannot join. Join button presses but nothing happens. Rebooted iPad, closed apps, restarted, etc. still cannot "join".
  • Options
    Same issue here. After going into activities I depress the go button and nothing happens. This has been happening for two days now.
  • Options
    Same issue here. Yesterday I had to leave guild and join another before it worked again. It stopped working again once Guild coins arrived.
  • Options
    I'm also having this issue, no reaction from pressing the go button.
  • Options
    Today's activity is spending energy on hard battles. As long as you play hard battles (light or dark), you will get points towards the Guild Activity for the day.

When I press "Go" the game sends me to a hard battle. I can then play it or not.

Alternatively, I could go straight to a hard battle node of my choosing, play that level, and the game automatically adds up the energy I spent on hard battles, regardless of going through the Guild "Go" or if I go directly to a hard battle.

The same should apply for the other activities of other days (light side, GW nodes, Daily Activity, dark side, # PVP battles).