Guild / perso activity

NyxX07
58 posts Member
Two times that my guild activité is blocked. 160/600, despite my GW progression.

Am I the only one ? the firts day (Cantina activity) I had the same. I did ticket to support and AS ALWAYS no answer from them.

Seems that EA are ok the greed money but not to help customers.

Replies

• Options
    As I tell everyone, don't spend money. Then their greed is much easier to tolerate
  • DevTore
    174 posts Member
    Options
    You are confused between guild bank coins and guild currency.

Guild bank coins are the x/600 that you get from spending energy anywhere (cantena/LS/DS) and these go towards your guild unlocking raids.

Guild currency is dependent on the current guild activity (eg GW battles) and the rewards depend on how many reward tiers your guild opens by doing that activity (this is not limited to 600). Guild currency allows the individual to buy stuff in the guild store.
    "No Hassle" guild, for those who want star wars, not drama wars!
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    As I tell everyone, don't spend money. Then their greed is much easier to tolerate

Ya, blame EA's greed if you dont understand the difference between daily activities and guild activities.
    or you can just read @DevTore 's comment.

seriously, can we all stop blaming the developers for our own incompetence ? The well founded complaints about what is actually a serious issue are getting lost in the piles and piles and piles of unfounded accusations based on misunderstandings.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    leef wrote: »

Ya, blame EA's greed if you dont understand the difference between daily activities and guild activities.
    or you can just read @DevTore 's comment.

seriously, can we all stop blaming the developers for our own incompetence ? The well founded complaints about what is actually a serious issue are getting lost in the piles and piles and piles of unfounded accusations based on misunderstandings.

+1
    Guild - Darkside Knights