How to put in a ticket?

Jetlife
1367 posts Member
10th node of GW today, I cleared it. Tried to pick up award and it gave me a loading sign for about a minute. So I force quit the app and logged back in to see that the reward was claimed but I did not get me 200 GW coins. I started with 0 coins. Did I purchase and now I have 600 coins because I did not get my coins or credits. I tried looking in my
Mail box thinking they might get sent to me. Nope.
I tried searching on how to put in a ticket but no luck. Anybody can help me out?

Replies

• Timitock
    2844 posts Member
    Options
    You force closed before payout, they are going to say thats on you and your cell or wireless provider.
  • Jetlife
    1367 posts Member
    Options
    So any idea where that reward went?
    I don't really care about the wimpy 200 or 35k credits. Just would really like to know what actually happened. Since I did "open the box"
  • Options
    When you find out, let me know, credit for my 600 Weekly Guild Bank Coins produced for my guild were stolen from me the first night of guilding.
  • Jetlife
    1367 posts Member
    Options
    @Hangfire
    If it was last night, the currency gets claimed in the "morning", if your 600/600
  • Options
    Timitock wrote: »
    You force closed before payout, they are going to say thats on you and your cell or wireless provider.

Please ignore Timitock, he's up past his bedtime..
  • Jetlife
    1367 posts Member
    Options
    @TheForumSword
    So you created your account 5 minutes ago..
    is this a straight up troll account?
  • Options
    Jetlife wrote: »
    @TheForumSword

Not a troll :)
  • Jetlife
    1367 posts Member
    Options
    You somewhat trolled by joining in on the post with no answer at all to my question.
    Like what was the reasoning behind this?
  • Options
    @Hangfire
    If it was last night, the currency gets claimed in the "morning", if your 600/600

It was first night of guilds, there were only a few of us who got in the guild and got our contributions in. They registered 600 coins, mine registered 12. The other 588 never showed up. I changed my name that night, and I think that might have done it. Its not and serious problem, more a matter of pride.
  • Options
    You somewhat trolled by joining in on the post with no answer at all to my question.
    Like what was the reasoning behind this?

My apologies, my purpose wasn't to troll, sorry Jetlife.
  • Jetlife
    1367 posts Member
    Options
    @Hangfire
    Ah yeah it might have been some sort of glitch. Sounds like there were 2 or 3 day 1 guild glitches
  • Timitock
    2844 posts Member
    Options
    @TheForumSword

Not a troll :)

Lol busted.

As for your chest, it is lost in the aether somewhere between your device and the internet.
  • Options
    Idk if this helps, but I have had similar issues in GW in both the post-win battle screen and post-battle crate load scene.

1) Attempt a soft close of the game (Eg app is running but you went to phone environment), then reselect the game and hit the back button
    1a) Or try the same and attempt to hit the gear/settings button

2) Send your phone to sleep/black screen mode, wait a sec and reopen the game.
    2a) Try the same alternate options as #1

Both of these methodologies have worked for me.
  • Options
    So, does anyone know how to put in a support ticket?
  • Varlie
    1286 posts Member
    Options
    Click on the Gear in the upper left corner. Tap on Help, then on Contact Us and the Report a Bug or Technical Support.