How to transfer ownership?

Hello guys I am the leader of the guild and I would like to transfer ownership to another member, but I did not succeed, does anyone know how to do? thanks

Replies

• Timitock
    2844 posts Member
    Options
    Well, that didnt take as long as I thought it would...

Usually takes at least a month before Guild Leaders start thinking they are Guild Owners.

Try again tomorrow.
  • Options
    Among my friends I was the one with the most money and then I created the guild, sure I could transfer the ownership to my friend, but I can not find where to do so. I promoted to officer but now I can only degrade, I would rather do that leader.
  • Timitock
    2844 posts Member
    Options
    You do not own the guild, because it is a group of people, not property.
  • Options
    So you're telling me that I can not do another member leader?
    But Jesse in one of the Q & A on the guilds he had said that it could transfer the ownership.
  • Timitock
    2844 posts Member
    Options
    I am not saying that at all.

I am saying you cannot own people, but you can lead them.

If you want this person to lead, demote all other officers, then leave guild.

Get the new leader to invite you back.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    Ignore Timi, he's not trying to be helpful. He's just trolling. Perhaps an actual guild leader will weigh in and can actually help.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Timitock
    2844 posts Member
    Options
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    Ignore Timi, he's not trying to be helpful. He's just trolling. Perhaps an actual guild leader will weigh in and can actually help.

I gave him more help than you did.

• Options
    toppa wrote: »
    Hello guys I am the leader of the guild and I would like to transfer ownership to another member, but I did not succeed, does anyone know how to do? thanks

Please ignore timi he's the local forum troll. And happens to be a complete ****
    **Officer in the Synėrgy Guild**
  • Timitock
    2844 posts Member
    Options
    Kingken85 wrote: »

Please ignore timi he's the local forum troll. And happens to be a complete ****

And still managed to give him more info than either of you, who by the way came here to troll.

Also, my name is Timitock. You dont get to call me nicknames while insulting me.

We aint tight like that.
  • Options
    Timitock wrote: »

And still managed to give him more info than either of you, who by the way came here to troll.

Also, my name is Timitock. You dont get to call me nicknames while insulting me.

We aint tight like that.

Come on tickytok don't get so upset.
  • Options

Try leaving the guild and seeing if it makes you promote a officer to leader
  • Timitock
    2844 posts Member
    Options

We aint tight like that.

I asked you nicely the first time, so this one is on you.
  • Options

If possible I would avoid going out from the guild, if you can not transfer the ownership without exiting from the guild patience, I will remain on hold leaders of an update in which you can do this.
  • Options

We aint tight like that.

I asked you nicely the first time, so this one is on you.

U mad bro? Y u mad bra.
  • Options

If possible I would avoid going out from the guild, if you can not transfer the ownership without exiting from the guild patience, I will remain on hold leaders of an update in which you can do this.

Yes annoying how the faq says yes u can transfer guild leader. But doesnt tell you how. *clap* -.-
    Guild - Darkside Knights
  • cosmicturtle333
    5004 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    @toppa Just ignore the trolls.

To transfer ownership you have to first appoint an officer. Then you have to hit 'leave guild' (stup1dly worded I know). You can then select which one of your officers you want to be the leader. You are now guild less. Get one of your former guild mates to invite you. You are now back in the guild.

There is no 24 hour cool down period (I did it myself) but this is currently bugged for a lot of people.
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • Timitock
    2844 posts Member
    Options

To transfer ownership you have to first appoint an officer. Then you have to hit 'leave guild' (stup1dly worded I know). You can then select which one of your officers you want to be the leader. You are now guild less. Get one of your former guild mates to invite you. You are now back in the guild.

There is no 24 hour cool down period (I did it myself) but this is currently bugged for a lot of people.

Thanks for repeating what I said, that was super helpful.
  • Options

Thanks for repeating what I said, that was super helpful.

You're welcome.
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.