So... The Guild Store.

3 Nodes of shards? Is this basically supposed to be a watered down version of the shard shop? It's random and rather limited.

Now, I'm not complaining, but I am curious as to how to spend my points there.

How will you be spending your points? So far I've bought 5 Gammorean Guard shards, but not sure about that.
| John Salera is my favorite Sith Lord |

Replies

• leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    i will save currency so that i can buy rey whenever she is available, she seems to pop up pretty frequently.

<3 guild update
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    leef wrote: »
    i will save currency so that i can buy rey whenever she is available, she seems to pop up pretty frequently.

<3 guild update

Heh well it's nice to get shards of those we struggled to before. I saw Ewok Elder so that's nice. Guess its better than nothing, I just hope for a good way to farm Gammorean Guard.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    yep better than nothing for sure. Everyone is complaining about the update, but in reality everybody who joins a guild gets more shards/gear than they did before. even if they dont change a thing about their usual routine from before the update.
    ofcourse you can benefit more if you adjust your playing routine, but thats a matter of choise :)
  • dvl009
    529 posts Member
    Options
    my guild shop has refreshed for a few times and i think it goes thru the same iteration. i'm seeing the same three shards in the same order now as i did yesterday.
  • Alexone
    3646 posts Member
    Options
    I am going after Rey first personally. Whenever she shows up. Jawa Engineer sounds OP so far, i don't know if he is though.
  • Options
    Question so if I spend 600 energy I should get 600 coins right?
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Airhocky7 wrote: »

yes, 600 guild bank coins, wich can only be used by the guild leader and officers to start raids. so you cant use them in the guild store. you need guild currency for the guild store, wich is earned by participating in the guild activities.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    Airhocky7 wrote: »

No. Guild currency is based on guild daily activities.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    I'm hoping to get Rey; so far she only showed up day 1 when I had nothing. Now that I have over 800, no Rey.
    If a furnace should accidentally show up for 800 or less I'd buy that too lol
  • Options
    I'm stocking up, then either buying gear if I really need it or rey. Then Jawa engineer
  • Oootini
    636 posts Member
    Options
    gobears21 wrote: »
    I'm hoping to get Rey; so far she only showed up day 1 when I had nothing. Now that I have over 800, no Rey.
    If a furnace should accidentally show up for 800 or less I'd buy that too lol

Lol I forked out 1.6k crystals on that precrafted furnace that appeared in shipments .

And then rey shards appeared in the guild spree today too:)
  • pac0naut
    3236 posts Member
    Options
    Rey 1st for me. I'm liking the fact I don't have to overfarm hard nodes.
    Meanwhile, down on the farm....
  • Sparrow
    525 posts Member
    Options
    ea Jesse said in one post that it will alternate between Gammorean guard and jawa Engineer, so if you are farming one of them they will reliably appear.
  • Timitock
    2844 posts Member
    Options
    I am saving for the full gears.
  • Options
    Sparrow wrote: »
    ea Jesse said in one post that it will alternate between Gammorean guard and jawa Engineer, so if you are farming one of them they will reliably appear.

That's good to know, jawa engineer is probably better, but I really like the pigmen :)
  • Aero
    2972 posts Member
    Options
    Does the furnace ever show up in guild shop?
  • Alexone
    3646 posts Member
    Options
    Aero wrote: »

I didn't see it so far...only MK4 furnace. But it might be there dunno.
  • tRRRey
    2782 posts Member
    Options
    Aero wrote: »

No it only shows up in shipments
    https://swgoh.gg/u/trey 66/
    Make Zader Great Again!