Has anyone else lost their music?

Past two days I've had no music, has anyone else had this? I get the sounds still of people being hit and running feet, and even the crackling fire in the background I have but no catina music or victory music or anything. I've restarted the app,turned the audio on and off a dozen times!

Replies

• dvl009
    529 posts Member
    Options
    i've experienced it a few times probably a minor bug. but it always gets back to normal for the next battle or if you logged in and out.
    i think they've put in some new background music too. mine was playing brain power
    forsenPls O-oooooooooo AAAAE-A-A-I-A-U- JO-oooooooooooo AAE-O-A-A-U-U-A- E-eee-ee-eee AAAAE-A-E-I-E-A- JO-ooo-oo-oo-oo EEEEO-A-AAA-AAAA forsenPls
  • Options
    Help us Obi Wan Kenobi, you're our only mus.......ehm hope!
  • Obi_2
    33 posts Member
    Options
    I would suggest rebooting your device, the old "have you turned it off and on again?"

that way it will have a fresh start, and a new beginning.

• Options
    Haha thanks for that
    dvl009 wrote: »
    i've experienced it a few times probably a minor bug. but it always gets back to normal for the next battle or if you logged in and out.
    i think they've put in some new background music too. mine was playing brain power
    forsenPls O-oooooooooo AAAAE-A-A-I-A-U- JO-oooooooooooo AAE-O-A-A-U-U-A- E-eee-ee-eee AAAAE-A-E-I-E-A- JO-ooo-oo-oo-oo EEEEO-A-AAA-AAAA forsenPls

My iPhone actually turned itself off for 4hours and when it finally decided to come back on the music was back!

Thanks everyone for your suggestions....

WookieSanctuary is my guild come look us up