Guild name change/edit/correct

Pjay
283 posts Member
@_jesse
Is is possible to correct a mistake in a guild name without deleting the guild.

Replies

• Options
    No. Not unless you bribe someone at EA. All they know is $
  • Klocko
    1017 posts Member
    Options
    I don't know the answer, but being in a guild with a fellow Misfits fiend would be awesome. I was in a Misfits tribute band for 13 years, so yeah...I'm into them almost as much as SW. Ally code 286-152-485. About to pop lvl 75, I finish everything every day, and always contribute the 600 energy. Player name is Klocko. Hating my current guild. Add me?
  • Pjay
    283 posts Member
    Options
    Yeah, hopefully EA will be a litle forgiving regarding guilds at the moment. Have tried getting devs attention, May try lodging a ticket to see what happens. Spewing I fudged the name, to busy focusing on other stuff.
    Klocko,
    Awesome to find another fiend, Misfits tribute band must have been fun. I have been listening for years, love all their "phases" saw them in Sydney about 2 months ago, really enjoying what Jerry's doing.
    AstroZombiez is a very casual guild, really no pressure on requirements except for participation. Is a great guild for those with real life commitments. Currently full but if anyone drops out and you like the idea of a casual guild I will keep you in mind.
    Will send an ally request.
  • Options
    @EA_Jesse @CG_LucifersDaddy could this please be implemented. Maybe for one free change, and then it costs guild bank coins after. It would make it much easier to set up our sister guilds...