Why do I keep getting kicked out of guilds?!?

hey.

I'm a Level 75 player that plays every day -- completes all activities and then some. For the past couple of days I've joined a guild and put in the work required only to be kicked out when I wake up the next day. What gives? It sucks because in a couple of instances I've overspent purple gems to do extra work and for what? It's frustrating and I end up with nothing to show for it. Can anyone shed light as to why this is happening?

Replies

• Options
    More than welcome in nWo Wolfpac! Good group of people. Casual but competitive players. Very friendly. Very helpful. Ftp and PtP welcome!

Ally code: 895-123-924
  • Options
    As a guild leader I'm suspecting glitches in the active player information. I'm very careful of who to boot. If you put in at least 300 energy and participate at any level in the daily activity I can fit you in the masterjediknights guild. Message me or post in my thread if interested.
  • Options
    Come join mine! We never boot players except for inactivity. We're small now, buy growing quickly! All levels welcome, but right now the squad average is level 61.

Dathomirian Deathstroke
  • Quim
    665 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Hi =) I have a strong, competitive and active guild with some current members, check the info below to see if you are interested:

WORLD DREAM TEAM GUILD (05/50 members)

znmqtd.jpg
    Link: https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/33248/world-dream-team-guild-only-very-good-rosters-tiers-7-and-heroic-raids

I'm creating a new guild based in a very good idea: build a very stronger guild with a high requirements to join. It will guarantee the best rewards in the guild activities and in the raids.

We will get the best rewards everyday, the tiers 7 and the best raids, soon the heroics raids, we will be able to buy shards and purple gears everyday.

If you are participating in another guild but you are not happy with the contributions of the members, you will find here the best option to get the best rewards, because it is a guild with high requirements to join, only available via invitations.

In the first days we will be few members, but after get the first 10 or 15 very good players will be very easy get the last 35 or 40 players, I have experience in the recruitment and I will work a lot to get this objective, so you only need trust and we will get it very soon.

It is a global guild, all good players of every country can participate.

CURRENT MEMBERS (05/50)

Quim (Spain - Rank 1 - 5* Rey, 7* GS, 7* QGJ, 6* RG, 7* IG-86, 7* RP, 7* Kylo, 7* IG-88, 7* Poe, 7* Poggle)
    Mormegil (USA - Rank 1 - 7* Fives, 7* Phasma, 6* Dooku, 6* Ahsoka, 5* FOTP, 5* IG-88, 5* Kylo, 7* Lumi)
    DapperDanMan (USA - Rank 1 - 7* GS, 7* QGJ, 7* Dooku, 7* IG-86, 7* Daka, 7* Lumi, 7* Han, 7* Phasma)
    Faroer (USA - 6* Yoda, 7* Savage, 7* Lumi, 7* Phasma, 7* Ahsoka, 7* Boba, 7* Biggs, 7* Sid, 7* Barriss)
    Ligemrom (USA - TOP 25 - GS, IG-86, IG-88, HK47, RG, Dooku, Aayla, FOTP, Kit Fisto)

FIRST MOVEMENTS:

We are few people because the guild has been created few hours ago, but whe are working in the first rewards. Once get more players the rewards will be better. Join now and very soon we will get the Tiers 7 and the best rewards!!

24m5l42.jpg
  • Options
    Sent you a message but this type of behavior is why I started my on group. We just want to play, raid, have fun and not deal in drama like this. Ally code is 673-963-223, Guild is Adult Gaming
  • Options
    Hey Jacoben,

Check our guild out here:

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/32208/tsuo-the-secret-unknown-order-are-recruiting-we-are-hands-down-the-best-guild-on-this-game/p1

You would easily be a great fit and the best news is we won't boot you unless you just completely stop pulling your weight!