Yoda's nerf and his AI differencies in GW and arena

Dear Devs,

In GW Yoda starts with BM if I use Fives and/or Daka, RG, Ben and so on. In short, if there is more than 1 debuff toon, Yoda starts with BM in GW. In arena, he is an **** and let Ben to cripple his team and also let RG, Daka and Dooku to stun the whole team sometimes because he thinks his special is a bigger help on his team (yeah, must be pretty cool to play with crippled damage and ability block, not to mention that with reduced turn meter).

To be honest I'm really mad at you because you nerfed Yoda (60% and 30% on damage) and his AI in the arena is an ****. You brought in Yoda with a recurring event. You sold Yedi packages, so I would say most of us spent real money to have Yoda (on energy or packages or special offers and so on) and we did a lot to have enough full or almost full gear 7 star Jedi to beat Yoda 7 star. And then you nerfed him in a very brutal way. And you did not think some crystal or money refund would be nice to those people who spent a lot to have him before you nerfed him. But we can forget this if you code a smart AI finally or at least make Yoda to understand if he can move before Old Ben that's the minimum that he uses his BM and defend his team against Ben's cripple. Am I wrong here? In addition you may review his nerf as most of us believe it was brutal and absolutely unnecessary. 10-20% or 15-30% is acceptable. But 60% and 30% with dumb AI in the arena? Please...

Anyway but it's not Yoda, Sidious works different in the GW too. He is dumb in arena (smoothly goes with his AOE against BM'd team) but not in the GW. In GW he can wait until BM is gone. What a surprise. And Ben is the same. Dumb in arena.

Would you please fix these problems as soon as possible? Currently a 28k power team can beat a 34k team in the arena because the AI is dumb on defense and especially Yoda is useless on defense.

Replies

• Options
    Again: When will they get it into their thick skulls? If they want to pander to the whiners who think certain toons are too tough to beat, don't be communist about it, confiscate what others have worked for by bringing people's toons DOWN. Instead, encourage those whiners to build up their own toons to match or be able to take them on.