[Second Rate Sithbags] Looking for more

This guild began as a dream- A place for all of our friends to come together and play, joke, and do reasonably well at raids. And, happily, that dream was realized. But the thing is... We don't have that many friends. So now we want you

The Second Rate Sithbags formed out of Pennsylvania, so we are eastern standard time. We're a group that knows each other in real life, ages 20-30ish, approximately. Everyone in the guild is 70+ and we hope to raid at a tier 6 level and beyond. We are a mix of moderate P2P and F2P. We'd like to do well, but are also astutely aware that this is a mobile game and will be keeping drama and micromanagement planning to an absolute minimum (ie: none)

So, if you don't take yourself too seriously, yet want to kick some rancor butt, and can handle the occasional inside joke in chat.. Drop me a line or respond here with your ally code and we'll get this thing goin'.

Replies

• Options
    Do you use a chat server? I'm looking for a shardmate
  • Whazn
    262 posts Member
    Options
    Hey I'm looking for cashiller in your guild if you could have him contact me we'd like to add him to the arena discord.