Arena bug after raid is over

I can't do arena fight, I'm trying to, but game says that this raid is not active anymore and redirecting me to the guild screen. Raid was ended in a minute ago, but I'm not raiding I want to fight in arena.
It's pretty bad, because I spent crystals to refresh arena timer to do this battle.
Anyone have same problem?

Replies

• Options
    Also if you try to start a fight with someone already engaged, you get the already engaged message then kicked over to the guild screen instead of back to Arena screen.
  • Options
    Also if you try to start a fight with someone already engaged, you get the already engaged message then kicked over to the guild screen instead of back to Arena screen.
    Same problem. Can someone pls respond tonthis? Is someone working on it?

• Options
    I have the same problem! EA, pls fix this, i spend crystal shards in Arena, to fight again and cant do that, because of this error message! That was money for nothing that spending crystals..... I am very frustriated!
  • Options
    Today, 29.04.2016, 18:39 MEST the same problem is apearing! EA, why didnt you fix it?!
  • Options
    Are you saying that the next day after the raid is cancelled you still can't enter arena? If so, that's a terrible bug that needs to be fixed YESTERDAY. We just had a raid accidentally cancelled today, so I'm hoping I'll be able to do my arena tonight
  • JadenCorellian
    2 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Yup, still there - I'm losing #1 spot for payout right now because of this bug.
  • Options
    you mad bro?