Ewok Elder any good?

Is Ewok Elder any good? I pulled him from Bronzium...wondering whether I should train and level him up?
"...I think I just blasted it." | Ally Code: 183-341-914 | Member of The New Rebellion | Youtube

Replies

• Options
    Yes, he can bring anyone back to life, you face him in level 6 . Very good, and most players do not have him. Pair him with a good healer and 3 stud attackers , you should have a good team
  • Options
    I want to have one for GW. Farming his shards, will be a while since only 1 node.
    ʕっ•ᴥ•ʔっ ︵ DOE
  • Options
    Etevo wrote: »
    Yes, he can bring anyone back to life, you face him in level 6 . Very good, and most players do not have him. Pair him with a good healer and 3 stud attackers , you should have a good team
    Fantazy wrote: »
    I want to have one for GW. Farming his shards, will be a while since only 1 node.

So he's a good idea to promote, train and upgrade gear?
    "...I think I just blasted it." | Ally Code: 183-341-914 | Member of The New Rebellion | Youtube
  • Options
    When I max out my Ewok elder to 7* I'm swapping out my Daka. Too bad that's gonna be a long long time from now bc how rare his shards are.
  • Options
    Yes, it will take awhile unless you get lucky in Bpacks. Well worth it though, few people have him. I am working on him and Lea right now. I have 7 players at 60 but it's the same characters everyone else has.
  • Options
    What other players you have?
  • Options
    What other players you have?

My main team is Luke, Dooku, Lumi, Phasma and Talia/Ima Gun Di

I'm mainly thinking of using him for GW though
  • Options
    Yes, it will take awhile unless you get lucky in Bpacks. Well worth it though, few people have him. I am working on him and Lea right now. I have 7 players at 60 but it's the same characters everyone else has.

Yea...got him from Bpack. Is Lea any good?
  • Randall
    1001 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    Got him from bpack as well, haven't done anything for him. Any one confirm it removes debuffs before it heals?
    Post edited by Randall on