Not buy the new rancor pack 1320 crystals (Fake)

The description of the pack says that give you 22 fragments of 14 characters and when you buy never give you that its a complete fake, when you buy the pack only appears 5 little boxes and give you a little amount of gold and 3 o 5 fragments of 3 characters never give you materials or others things it's a fakepublicity put attention and not lose yours crystals in this pack is a complete fake

Replies

• AceCV
    995 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Well...EA have done the correction in description today.

The question is .... how the deceived persons who buy the package after the release and before the correction on description can get compensated by the missell ?

I open a error ticket right after i buy one for 1320 cristals right after release and i don't know if anyone will read it.

@EA_Jesse - sorry to bore you but I apreciate some official response....please.
  • Options
    Well the only that I want is EA return to me my crystals because I buy before the correction I send a message to EA but I not have reply... or someone have the correct email for send the message???
    Because I send the message before the correction in the morning when buy the rancor pack... it's a joke for 1320 crystals 8 fragments of cheewbacca 5 of obi wan kenobi and 2 fragments of a soldier and some gold... joke or fakepublicity??? I want a reply of EA and recognize the error and give me my 1320 crystals for use in other more important thing and not in a fake pack
  • Razor
    17 posts Member
    Options
    Occurs to me too... they lied and don't return with my crystals back... i receive 5 fragments of 3 rosters and money and a **** of equipment level 3 '-'