Forced client restarts keep costing me energy and arena wins

This is like the third time this has happened.

Replies

• Options
    Hello @EA_Jesse,

I was just finishing up an arena battle when the "Client Restart" was required. I won the match handily, but once completed the game rebooted. Going back to the arena screen, my rank did not change and my arena battle attempts were on cooldown/down 1.

Basically, because an update was pushed out at a weird time, I lost one of my attempts, which on my competitive shard, is devastating. Perhaps something could be done so game states are saved or mid battle states are rolled back without penalty when these updates are pushed out?
  • Options
    This is happening to me also....I'm getting very irritated. It happens to me during battles also. I've spent a lot of money on this game, especiallyon crystals.
  • Options
    Same here. Imy getting **** off. I've spent a lot of money on this game.
  • Options
    It just happened to me a few moments ago. I won the fight but instead of showing my new arena ranking, I had to re-open the app. It makes me mad because I lost one of my attempts to. If i had lost that battle I doubt that this would happen; lol
  • Tycho
    52 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Happened to me a few days ago. I opened a ticket and it got ignored.

A game that takes money from people to the tune of 30 dollars for just a hand ful of crystals should be ROCK EFFIN' SOLID. There is no room for error when you take that much cash from people. This game probably makes more money than most AAA PC or console games. THERE IS NO EXCUSE for this game to have these serious bugs.
  • Options
    Same here... I can't do challenges, or battles (Cantina or Light/Dark). It takes the energy when you hit battle, but then the ERROR comes up. I haven't even tried a arena fight but looks like that won't work, so won't try.
  • Notice
    25 posts Member
    Options
    Here too. Twice in Squad Arena. Both times after wins. It robs you of your turn and doesn't move your position as if you played to a draw.
  • Options
    Happened to me, too! I sent already a bug report on this. If the win doesn't get counted because of the restart how did it have time to register that you played you turn at all?? This acts just like a draw and forces us to pay crystals or drop in the rank. :neutral:
  • Options
    Happened to me as well this morning! I sent a report because it happened to another guild member of mine as well, twice in a row!
  • Options
    This just happened to me. Got victory text quickly followed by client must restart. Restarted and still the same ranked and attempted was used as its on cd.
  • Options
    Again with the forced restart after winning battle. Loss of progress. No reward and loss of energy. Come on.
  • Options
    Happened to me both in arena and in GW, 4 different client restarts today - what gives??
  • Options
    This just happened to me. I won an Arena battle, get 'Client must be restarted', client restarts, I am down one of my 5 attempts but I did not move up in rank. Going to open a ticket for all the good that will do.
  • Options
    This has happened to me again. I used crystals to climb the next level and after a victory text, I received the must restart. This is getting extremely frustrating because it is costing time and money.
  • Options
    It's becoming an issue for me losing energy and progress... how do I avoid this issue?
  • Medel
    4 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    This happened to me repetedly, the client doesn't be restarted until the battle won count.

452-692-358
    Post edited by Medel on
  • Kifaru12
    28 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Me too. Not happy. 792-786-195
  • Options
    Happened to me tonight. Any recourse?
  • Options
    I lost 12 cantina energy this afternoon when it kicked me out after I'd won and 20 regular energy tonight when going from second into final opponent. Very frustrating.
  • Options
    +5 at least for me
  • Options
    This has been happening to me for over a month. Ive completely lost count on how many arena battled I've lost because of this. I know there is at least 10 occasions where I lost out on top 20, possibly top 10 payouts. Most recently, yesterday I had it crash on me ten times in a 2 hour window.
    ☮ Consular ☮