Rancor raids

Alexone
3646 posts Member
Ok so this thread will probably get deleted but i will say what i have to say anyway...From what i understand people are already doing Rancor raids, yet those same people are against the raid reward system. Why are you completing the raids then? Keep on accumulating resources and only do the raids when the crappy reward system changes! Isn't this one of the best ways of showing solidarity to one another? We will play their game when this gets fixed!! Ami right?

Replies

• Varlie
    1286 posts Member
    Options
    If they had acknowledged our complaints, I might consider holding off but as for now, I have a whole guild that was itching to try the new content. We just did a tier 2 raid and only 16 people participated but I don't see a reason to wait for something that may or may not happen.

Not raiding is not going to hurt EA/CG in any way.
  • Alexone
    3646 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Just sayin theres a 23 page distributed between 2 threads and not one response from the devs yet about this. There has to be some sort of action from us, they aren't responding to words. You must also consider that those players are itching for disappointment. Only 3 of the entire guild won't be.