GW and Guilds

LRMoser
139 posts Member
I was wondering if on Tuesday you start a GW but but do not beat any of the nodes. Then on Wednesday when your guild activity is going through GW you complete the GW then restart it and beat it a 2nd time on Wednesday.

Is this possible to do?
Does it help your guild if so?

Replies

• Bones
    456 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Its possible to do 36 nodes for the challenge or 3 days worth of gw
  • Options
    it does. I had not refreshed yesterday before this started, so was able to go through, refresh, play that through, then refresh again today. All of these added towards the total for the guild. Procrastinating pays off every once in a while :smiley:
  • LRMoser
    139 posts Member
    Options
    Bones wrote: »

How can you do 3 days worth?
  • Bones
    456 posts Member
    Options
    The reset like you said, and then depending on the time zone you are in and when the guild challenege resets you can do a third. So for me, my day resets 4 hours before the challenge is over, so i can get a third gw in if i wanted.
  • Options
    I got 36 nodes. It is possible.
  • Options
    I got 36 as well, some how someone in my guild got 37, I don't know how that is possible...bug?
    Who I am is not important, my message is. - Revan
  • Options
    I got 36 as well, some how someone in my guild got 37, I don't know how that is possible...bug?

Obviously someone else in your guild is giving 110%. You're only giving 100%, what a slacker.
  • Options
    epeeist wrote: »

Obviously someone else in your guild is giving 110%. You're only giving 100%, what a slacker.

Nice lol
    Who I am is not important, my message is. - Revan
  • StarSon
    7467 posts Member
    Options
    LRMoser wrote: »

It depends on time zones. In my case, guild activity reset is 1930 on Tuesday. So, do not do GW on Monday. Do that GW Tuesday night after the refresh for 12 nodes. Then reset and do Tuesday's GW for another 12. Then on Wednesday, before 1930, do GW again for another 12.
  • Options
    LRMoser wrote: »

The challenge started last night (Tuesday) at 7:30 my time. If I started my Monday GW but didn't beat any nodes I could keep it until Tuesday and start at 7:30. I then reset it for Tuesday and do it again before rollover. Then this morning I'd reset again and complete it a third time before 7:30 pm when the challenge changes. That's three full GW's.