Raid daily attempts reset time

Meerava
481 posts Member
Anyone know if the daily attempts reset with each person's individual daily reset, like how guild coins are given, or is it with the guild leader's reset time, like the guild daily activities?

Replies

• Meerava
    481 posts Member
    Options
    Anyone able to speak to this?

Sorry if I'm bringing up something that's already been addressed, all my forum and googling has yielded nothing.
  • Varlie
    1286 posts Member
    Options
    I want to say the attempt reset at midnight/1am just like GW and arena
  • Meerava
    481 posts Member
    Options
    I would suspect that as well. To unlock raids you use guild bank coins, which are accrued as each player's daily reset occurs.

Anyone able to confirm?
  • Haplo
    183 posts Member
    Options
    Guild coins (for raid) reset at your daily reset (mine is 1 am). So i can start going for the 600 again at 2 am. The guild currency resets at the time the guild leader resets arena I believe (mine is at 330 pm). So I can start going for hard mode energy at 330 today.

I hope that helps.
  • Meerava
    481 posts Member
    Options
    @Haplo Thanks. I'm just wondering with which one coincides the daily raid attempts (you get 5 per day) for the rancor raids.
  • Haplo
    183 posts Member
    Options
    Sorry, I do not know that one as we will be starting our first raid tonight hopefully. I have heard that there is a timer in the raid screen though.
  • Options
    My restart time seems to be at 7:30pm. That has to be the worst time, as people have likely used most of their energy already and it could be a bit late for some to start playing. This makes it complicated to use energy properly for the most benefit.

Is there a way to change the restart time?