Are your guildies pulling their weight?!

How did they do?

fac2yzN.jpg

Replies

• Options
    I'm pulling my guilds weight haha

3u8e9K4.png
  • Options
    I have no idea why it says 37. I only did 36.
  • Options
    Magisto wrote: »

I was just about to ask! lol
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    Options
    That's pretty funny. :)
    We finished with around 1050 but we aren't full yet.
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • Yudoka
    1274 posts Member
    Options
    Magisto wrote: »

Even the numbers are broken in this game! lol

They groaned, they stirred, they all uprose, Nor spoke, nor moved their eyes; It had been strange, even in a dream, To have seen those dead men rise.
  • Options
    Is anyone else having issues with the "invite only" option as a guild owner? My guild is "invite only" , but I keep getting requests from people who are below my level cap.
  • Magisto
    384 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    To be fair though, some of my teammates do much better than me on energy activities.
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    Options
    scca325is wrote: »
    Is anyone else having issues with the "invite only" option as a guild owner? My guild is "invite only" , but I keep getting requests from people who are below my level cap.

Yep. Apparently "invite only" really means "you must approve them for them to join". There appears to be no way to set it so nobody can apply, though I'd imagine when you are full that option will disappear.
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • Skye
    795 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Qeltar wrote: »

Yep. Apparently "invite only" really means "you must approve them for them to join". There appears to be no way to set it so nobody can apply, though I'd imagine when you are full that option will disappear.

Yes.. when your guild is full you stop getting applications. However as soon as you remove someone you will get like 20 people applying to get in within minutes
    Former crazy person of the guild "Shard Awakens"... *quit game 13th July 2016*

Game used to be fun when it wasn't a grind... if I wanted a grind I would have went and played old school Everquest or some Korean MMO!
  • Options

Send them my way. I'm working on a guild for primarily low level players.
    772-982-322