charector shards

Duknukeem
40 posts Member
edited December 2015
I haven't received shards from the special event, killing bobba fett, I've also have not received my shards from first order tie pilot, it showed I won 15, I did receive my two charectors from chromium packs general veers, and Biggs, was wondering is this a glitch, or am I not doing something right.

Replies

• Options
    Did you promote the Tie Fighter? What was the special event regarding Boba Fett btw? I've seen the add but didn't notice we got anything from beating him.
    439-259-888 I have a bad habit of editing my typo's after posting
  • Options
  • Options
    Thanks Dashboard
    439-259-888 I have a bad habit of editing my typo's after posting
  • Options
    I have also had an issue with the first order tie fighter pilot. I received the character after the update. I've received the character shards from the daily login bonuses. It takes 15 shards to upgrade the character to a two star. I had 10 shards collected and only needed 5 more to upgrade. On day 20 I received the last 5 needed to upgrade the first order tie fighter pilot. Went to the character screen to do the upgrade and seen that I only had 5 shards instead of the 10 I had, also I could not upgrade the character. Kind of bogus because even at a 1 star the charter is one of my favorite and most powerful. Hopefully the issue can be corrected and we can receive the shards lost so we can upgrade this character.