Give Kit Fisto a taunt

Smapty
1260 posts Member
I feel it would fix a lot of his issues and actually make him a viable character in a Jedi team. Get rid of that potency garbage and make it taunt instead when he does his aoe. His possibility for counterattack and double attacks would actually make sense if he had a taunt. He's tanky already and would actually serve some purpose to a Jedi team with that one little adjustment.

Any thoughts on this?

Replies

• Smithie
    1427 posts Member
    Options
    Smapty wrote: »
    I feel it would fix a lot of his issues and actually make him a viable character in a Jedi team. Get rid of that potency garbage and make it taunt instead when he does his aoe. His possibility for counterattack and double attacks would actually make sense if he had a taunt. He's tanky already and would actually serve some purpose to a Jedi team with that one little adjustment.

Any thoughts on this?

I think there isnt a Jedi taunter for a reason...

Dooku would make him pointless as would stun him instantly
  • RU486
    1686 posts Member
    Options
    I love the potential of Kit, counters and bonus attacks are nice to have, his special for potency is useless since well everyone is now resisting everything so it never sticks, he needs something besides that and he would be a great character.
  • RU486
    1686 posts Member
    Options
    I would even take him dispelling like Ventress does instead of the one he has.
  • Smapty
    1260 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Smithie wrote: »

Any thoughts on this?

I think there isnt a Jedi taunter for a reason...

Dooku would make him pointless as would stun him instantly

Every taunting character has his counter. It's not any different than keeping Han stunned or breaking RG taunt with QGJ or whatever else you might choose... It would make him somewhat worth investing in at least
  • Romao33
    121 posts Member
    Options
    I love the idea!
  • Big_Boss
    2326 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    He isn't a tank he doesn't qualify for a taunt.
    JKG
    Old Ben
    Plo Koon
    Mace Windu are the tanks they are the ones that could qualify for a taunt. Plus Kit under the right lead is decent
    Post edited by Big_Boss on
  • Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    Options
    He's an attacker. He just sucks at being one though. Both him and Anakin need serious love in that category.
  • RAYRAY
    2761 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Kit needs more damage but if he had a unique tool ability that could help. What if his aoe also had an opportunity to remove stealth? Something needs to be done!
    ☮ Consular ☮ American Rebel Rebel Force (Endor) JedhaYavin IV
  • Options
    My 7* Kit has been sitting on lvl 1 for so long. He's hot garbage.

Same goes for Cad Bane.

No idea why so many premium characters are just trash.
  • Akster
    571 posts Member
    Options

Any thoughts on this?

+1