Taking the frustration out of drop rates

Let's start with the assumption that almost everyone agrees that the drop rate varies between 1:5 and 1:3 depending on the item sought. (Big assumption, humor me)
I personally think that the low rates are necessary to keep the game alive. If every toon were maxed the game would get stale fast.

Having said that, I would suggest a maximum allowable dry streak before you get a mercury drop. Say if the piece has a 1:5 drop rate after a dozen fails the game should give you a mercy drop. It'd cut down on frustration and thrown phones.

Replies

• Options
    i think a gear trading/selling store, with a decent trade rate/price setup would end the frustration as long as it was coin based and not ea's typical greedy cash grab.
  • Options
    i think a gear trading/selling store, with a decent trade rate/price setup would end the frustration as long as it was coin based and not ea's typical greedy cash grab.

Also a solid option. Even 10 blue to a green, 10 green to a purple. At this point I have so much lower level junk I couldn't spend it all if I wanted to.
  • Options
    not ea's typical greedy cash grab.

lol