RG Shards Drop rate

Is anyone else getting just the worst drop rate for RG shards?

I've been farming his 2 battles every day for a week (42 battles) and have gotten 4 shards.

Replies

• Options
    He's been dropping better for me than any other character I've farmed. Dooku was the trouble maker.
  • Options
    maybe its just me, or fate telling me to stop farming him. I despise this OP character so much.
  • Options
    @Magisto thanks
  • Options
    maybe its just me, or fate telling me to stop farming him. I despise this OP character so much.

If you don't like him then don't farm him.
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • Options

Ever met someone that feels the need to interject their opinion into every conversation even though it adds nothing? No? Me either.
  • Options
    @cosmicturtle333

you're such a troll. go away troll
  • Options
    Faff2D2 wrote: »

Ever met someone that feels the need to interject their opinion into every conversation even though it adds nothing? No? Me either.

This is like my fourth post today. I'm asking the OP why he is putting himself through something he doesn't like for a hero he doesn't like instead of just farming heroes he does like.
  • Options
    @Magisto thanks
    You're welcome, bro.
  • Options
    @cosmicturtle333

It was a legitimate statement. I meant no offense or to troll. Seriously, why farm a hero you don't like and don't want to use?
  • Options
    Rey is the toughest farm for me. Currently at 41/80 for her.
  • Options
    @cosmicturtle333

It was a legitimate statement. I meant no offense or to troll. Seriously, why farm a hero you don't like and don't want to use?

I hate this character that I believe is ridiculously overpowered and the most effective character in the game. But for that same reason, I am compelled to try and use him myself. It's a catch 22 situation.
  • Options
    PugVader wrote: »

Long road my friend. I've got 80 shards until 7*. Been at it for months. Rey is the character I've spent the longest farming, Good luck.

I'm so scared they are going to nerf her, but personally I wouldn't mind if they butchered RG along with her.

I am afraid they will nerf her and not RG, in which case I'm going to lose it and wind up in a psych ward.
  • Magisto
    384 posts Member
    Options
    PugVader wrote: »

Long road my friend. I've got 80 shards until 7*. Been at it for months. Rey is the character I've spent the longest farming, Good luck.

I'm so scared they are going to nerf her, but personally I wouldn't mind if they butchered RG along with her.

I am afraid they will nerf her and not RG, in which case I'm going to lose it and wind up in a psych ward.
    Their nerfing is super annoying. Fixing the bugs would be more effective at balancing this game.
  • RU486
    1686 posts Member
    Options
    @cosmicturtle333

I hate this character that I believe is ridiculously overpowered and the most effective character in the game. But for that same reason, I am compelled to try and use him myself. It's a catch 22 situation.
    LOL he's not even close to being OP, he has his use which is easily dispelled, farm who you like.