Enter Name and Age not popping up at end of tutorial on IOS

I have the limited feature issue with the app thinking I'm under-age (confirmed from support they haven't said how old the app thinks I am). I never remembered seeing the name and age screen at the start of the game.

I just created new game to test the enter a name and age. And the dialogue didn't pop up for me on ios9.3.1 (I assume again) and it's called Mol Eliza too!. Previously I got my name changed on my original account by the help system. but didn't know anything about this age entry until the guild update went live and the guild chat create guild function were not available to me.

I assume a large portion of the player base are in the same situation going by the number of users called Mol Eliza.

I've requested that the age be changed on my original account I've been told I need to use chat or Call functions of EA's help system. Chat doesn't seem to do anything it's been over 20 minutes and hasn't connected. I'll attempt the call next.

Is their any time frame for a fix?

Replies

• Options
    The Call function seems only to be available for North american and Canadian users.
  • Options
    @Blocmonkey , try again with the Chat support, mine is working, maybe its busy or being interrupted due the traffic.
  • Options
    I managed to get find an Aussie help line. unfortunately after confirming my age. The steps to resolve were for the wrong game. So I've now got to under-age accounts and a extra apple ID. I've replied to my original support ticket. I'm hoping EA respond to that.
  • Options
    I am on iOS as well, and started a few games for a few different accounts, and never was prompted to enter a name and age...
  • Options
    I gave up with EA support only the developers can save us now. Any update on this. Nothing was mentioned in the latest update news. If the option of a Age reset it was a hit a request that sent an email through to the apple ID account tied to the game? could that be done?