How good is Lando @ 4*s?

MoBlaq
582 posts Member
edited December 2015
Just curious because I got him last week and haven't done anything with him. Think of a team of:

Sid - 6*
Lum - 6*
Kylo - 4*
Phasma - 5*
Lando - 4*

Mostly an aoe team, but since I really won't be able to get him past 4*s is he one of those toons that is good enough @ 4 to keep on a team?

Or would Poggle be a better toon since I can farm his shards?

Replies

• Options
    I think so. I have him gear 6 and with Sid as lead and Leia on the team at 4* also he is quite a force. He is a team 1 or 2 guy. His AOE leveled up is just great, and with the Princess on the team you are pretty much guaranteed to crit at least 2 a pop so you get the no cooldown and 50% bonus.
  • Options
    Lando has a horrific ability bug. His rolling assist move only rolls about 10% of the time in my experiences. Even when it procs correctly, it bugs out within another turn or so.
  • Options
    MoBlaq wrote: »
    Just curious because I got him last week and haven't done anything with him. Think of a team of:

Sid - 6*
    Lum - 6*
    Kylo - 4*
    Phasma - 5*
    Lando - 4*

Mostly an aoe team, but since I really won't be able to get him past 4*s is he one of those toons that is good enough @ 4 to keep on a team?

Or would Poggle be a better toon since I can farm his shards?

Drop phasma get Poggle. Poggle+Kylo+Lando AoEs, I shudder to think of the damage.
  • Kr4itok_
    269 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    Drop Luminara *and* Phasma and pick up Poggle and Vader. Alternatively you could pick up IG-88 over Vader.
  • Options
    Kr4itok_ wrote: »
    Drop Luminara *and* Phasma and pick up Poggle and Vader. Alternatively you could pick up IG-88 over Vader.

I don't think you drop Lumi, Lando has low speed and he also will have around 7k hp @ 4* so you'd need a healer to make sure he doesn't die.
  • Options
    Poe+Poggle+Leia+Lando+Sid
  • Options
    Sid (leader)
    Lando
    Poe
    Poogle
    Ig88 is what your want if your going to AOE
  • Options
    His health will be a concern later on.
  • Seether
    11 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    He has 6329 HP at 5-star at L51 at almost full gear VI.
    Seether L53 ally code: 275-434-851