forfeit arena attempts due to client restarts

reizse
1447 posts Member
had a client restart and entered arena after the 'update.' the app crashed and i lost an arena attempt without even getting to fight. the cooldown timer showed 9:15 left until the next fight when the app restarted.

also had a challenge crash without seeing the reward screen, with a cooldown timer as well. not sure if i received the rewards.

i'm playing on an iphone 6.
mighty chlorians

Replies

• RU486
    1686 posts Member
    Options
    Same here, cost me 2 arena matches with the 2 restarts today
  • reizse
    1447 posts Member
    Options
    so annoying lol. hope this gets addressed...
    mighty chlorians
  • LastJedi
    3047 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Happened to me yesterday. Lost one attempt. And to make matters worse, it reset my timer and i was running up against the payout clock. So I had to buy a refresh to get my battle in.
    Then today my client restarted 4 times during my arena hour. Somehow I was spared, though.

Probably just high server load and maintenance. Nothing the hasnt happened before. I've lost cantina credits, energy, arena battles. You name it.

Every now and then they throw us some crystals, so I say it is all good.
  • LastJedi
    3047 posts Member
    Options
    (Hoping we get some for all the restarts today!)
  • Options
    This has been happening to me for over a month. I've seen a lot of thread about this and haven't seen a single response from the Dev's . Every kind of battles for me is crashing. Yesterday it crashed on me 10 times in a 2 hour window. Very very annoying and time consuming.
    ☮ Consular ☮