The Millenial Skyhoppers is recruiting!

Annabella
4 posts Member
edited April 2016
We are looking for dedicated team members who want to take this team to the top of the leaderboard. We are open to members who are level 74 and above. Also let us know if you want to be involved as an officer. Join us today! ✌️

PM or add me at:
Ally code: 731-128-667
Guid name: Millenial Skyhoppers

Replies

• Options
    How many players you have now? Im #1 in my League. L74 many toons. Looking for active league
  • Annabella
    4 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Hi Maximillian. Thanks for your interest. We're full right now, but will actively maintain the roster. You can add me as an ally and I can send out invite when we have an open, in case you'd be looking still.
  • Options
    We're recruiting again!
  • Helindus
    19 posts Member
    Options
    Hey guys, cool name!
    Still recruiting? What time zone is the guild?
    829-719-436
    Thanks
  • Helindus
    19 posts Member
    Options
    Annabella wrote: »
    We are looking for dedicated team members who want to take this team to the top of the leaderboard. We are open to members who are level 74 and above. Also let us know if you want to be involved as an officer. Join us today! ✌️

PM or add me at:
    Ally code: 731-128-667
    Guid name: Millenial Skyhoppers

Hey guys, cool name!
    Still recruting? What time zone is the guild?
    829-719-436
    Thanks
  • Options
    Hi, i'm looking for a new team. I'm quite strong, liv 76 almost 77. Power of team in pvp 28300. I daily play the game so i'm very active. I need strong equipment. My ally code is: 113 493 124
  • Options
    Hi,i'm interested in a strong, active guild. I'm level 74 and have 19 7* heros.

My ally code is 462-767-867
  • rymas1
    35 posts Member
    Options
    Looking to join a more active guild. Currently lvl 75, most active on my guild of 18 and frequently out perform level 80's. Only 8 people are active and I am tired of doing all the heavy lifting. I do about 4 million in rancor damages (~300-400k per phase for the first 3 battle and over 100k for the last 2). Currently floating between 40-80 on my server for arena. 8 7* with Yoda coming in 10 days, 19 purples mostly gear 8 due to lack of raid gear.

Any openings?
    385-692-241
  • Options
    Hello guy! Can u add me on VK? i've propose to you about your guild.
    http://vk.com/id53100946
  • Options
    Still recruiting? I'm level 80 with a potency modded gear X Teebo, can often solo tier 6 phase 1. Pm me if you're recruiting.
  • Options
    Is your guild still recruiting?
  • Options
    Hi guys. I'm looking for a guild to take me to the next level. Finished fourth in the squad tournament today. Only level 70 but play every moment of every day and growing quick. Can you guys help
  • Options
    Hi Annabella, I am level 85 and have several very strong teams. Rebels, jedi, Empire, scoundrel, working on Jawa and clones. Are you doing heroic yet? My ally code is 292-178-552. I'm ready to kick ****, into being an officer. Let me know what's up. When does guild reset each day ET