I'm so sad :[ (Clone Wars Spoilers Inside)

irvvri
152 posts Member
I'm approaching the end of the Clone Wars show and Fives just died. Heartbreak :[ Anyone else love the show?

Replies

• RU486
    1686 posts Member
    Options
    He didnt have double tap so he died
  • Snake2
    1455 posts Member
    Options
    Yeah he only reached level 75 before dying. Sad times.

I thought it was overall a good show. Very up and down. Didn't like how it ended.
  • dvl009
    529 posts Member
    Options
    When i watched it i was like eh filler character died move on. I guess because theres not that much character decelopment on him. Wouldve been different if it was rex who died. Rex is a boss
  • pac0naut
    3236 posts Member
    Options
    I was sad as well. 5's had it ALL figured out and nobody believed him.
    Meanwhile, down on the farm....
  • Options
    I really enjoyed Clone Wars, except that I really wish they would've made Anakin in the prequels more like they did in the series lol.
  • Snake2
    1455 posts Member
    Options
    Sir_Whooty wrote: »
    I really enjoyed Clone Wars, except that I really wish they would've made Anakin in the prequels more like they did in the series lol.

Truth
  • Options
    The end of season 5 is one of the most gut wrenching series of events ever.

If they could've fit clone wars between movies 2 and 3 it would've explained a lot and smoothnened the transition to the dark side.
  • Options
    I almost cried.
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • SKZR
    93 posts Member
    Options
    After youre done with clone wars watch rebels, Rex is in it and ashoka
  • Options
    SKZR wrote: »
    After youre done with clone wars watch rebels, Rex is in it and ashoka

But you might be disappointed.
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • Options
    Rebels rocks! It has a slow start, and is aimed even more towards kids, but season 2 finale is better than any clone wars episodes.... And I love clone wars