Officer's lounge.

I would love to see a place for guild leaders and officer's to have conversations the rest of the squad can't see. There are topics leadership must talk about that is not appropriate for all to see or be a part of. If you agree, let's make enough noise to persuade developers to add this feature.

Replies

• GuinUK
    65 posts Member
    Options
    I would love to see a place for guild leaders and officer's to have conversations the rest of the squad can't see. There are topics leadership must talk about that is not appropriate for all to see or be a part of. If you agree, let's make enough noise to persuade developers to add this feature.

+1
    http://swgoh.gg/u/GuinUK - 0otini - 688-542-619 - A word of advice - never read a pop-up book about giraffes.
  • Naugrin
    686 posts Member
    Options
    /rolls eyes....get a room.

Like a chat room.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    There are numerous ways to do this (Line, etc.) Please don't waste the developers time on this - they still haven't fixed bugs that have existed for months.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options
    Guild communication overall should be improved. We need multiple chat threads (solves your problem), polls, some kind of notice board (a lot of people for example dont know the activity schedule) and so on.
  • Bones
    456 posts Member
    Options
    just use line or discord, its easier and ten times better
  • Naugrin
    686 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Line (or other similar apps) will solve these issues while allowing development and design to focus on the actual game.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    i would much rather see a "guild message" that the leader/officers can send to the inbox of all guild members. You can use line or kik like nikoms suggested for the officers, wich is not really an option for all 50 guild members.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    I agree, as a guild leader the communication is frustrsting.
    +1
  • Options

I agree especially about raid times, and removal of problem guild members.
  • BentWookiee
    4819 posts Member
    Options
    This sounds like a job for Tinder!

Seriously, there are many great apps for chatting outside the game. Try one! :)