I wish the 25% crystal bonus was pre announced

And if it was, I missed it. A couple days ago I decided to buy the $99.99 worth of crystals. A big decision on my part because I could have used the money for groceries...for my hungry kids!

Ok, so it isn't that bad. But still, I don't just mindlessly go around spending $100 on stuff without thought. If I would have known about the bonus crystal sale...just a couple days after purchase...I would have waited.

That's frustrating to me.

Replies

• HelloHey
    186 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    And if it was, I missed it. A couple days ago I decided to buy the $99.99 worth of crystals. A big decision on my part because I could have used the money for groceries...for my hungry kids!

Ok, so it isn't that bad. But still, I don't just mindlessly go around spending $100 on stuff without thought. If I would have known about the bonus crystal sale...just a couple days after purchase...I would have waited.

That's frustrating to me.
    Post edited by HelloHey on
  • StarSon
    7467 posts Member
    Options
    Yeah, even though they are improving, they continue to struggle with communication.
  • Options
    HelloHey----bwahaha! No doubt. Except I rely on my kids to tell me how to play this game.

StarSon----I guess if I get another urge in about a year, I'll know to wait for the sale.

• slampdx
    478 posts Member
    Options
    I missed it by a few hours.
  • Options
    I don't know of another game that tells you a sale is coming. Why would they? It would cost them revenue.
    Everyone would stop buying for a few days, this way some people would spend $200 instead of waiting to spend $100.

Besides that when they do tell us stuff in advance it's usually wrong, misleading or screws up the game for 1000's of players like precraftgate.
  • Options
    I bought the vault that morning...kicking myself. Just went and bought another to stock pile some crystals.
  • Options
    Of all the things that haven't been handled or communicated well, this one bothers me the least.
  • Options
    Bluerock wrote: »
    Of all the things that haven't been handled or communicated well, this one bothers me the least.

+1
  • Options
    Slam--that sucks!

Pap--they already told us this will be an annual sale...so if I'm still playing this in a year, I reckon I'll wait for the pre announced sale before I buy again.

Master--I don't know enough about this game to spend much more on it (currently). My extra xtals are for energy.

Blue--because you don't have hungry kids! haha

Pap--are you just a ****?
  • Options
    @GhostWalker why would you call me a ****?
    Did something I say offend you?
  • Options
    Pap-you have it wrong. I never called you a ****. I don't know you. I simply asked if you were one.
  • Options
    @GhostWalker why would you ask that? It implies you think I am one.
    And why would I answer yes? I don't think many jerks would know they are one.
    By implying I am one kind of makes you one though to be fair.
  • Options
    yeah, I read about half that and your superior sentence formation abilities was just too much for me to handle. Take care, pap.
  • Options
    @GhostWalker
    yeah, I read about half that and your superior sentence formation abilities was just too much for me to handle. Take care, pap.

Were just too much*

• Options
    sea¿ ewe arr two smartsie four mi