Dooku not fully countering?

Ok so, I have count dooku on my Arena team. I just went up against a team with captain phasma as their lead. Occasionally when he was attacked phasmas ability would kick in causing him to be attacked by another team member. He would counter the initial attackers blow but no longer counters the extra attacker. This wasn't an issue before, did I miss something? Was he even further nerfed and I don't know about it? What's going on guys? ! ?

Replies

• Options
    I also thought this was a bug as well. However, this was sneakily changed with the April 24th Part 1 update. It's the second to last patch note listed. Bonus attacks no longer trigger a counter attack.

Also, they changed how taunt works as well. If Dooku or another character is attacked and tries to counter attack while another enemy has taunt up, your character will attack the taunt instead.
  • Options
    As if he wasn't nerfed enough. He really needed his counter attack mechanic reworked. I'm also glad to see him doing even less damage. I wonder if any GOH employees will pick up on my sarcasm.