Squad Cantina 7-C Royal Guard

Hey guys and gals,

I just dinged yesterday to level 77 and i immediately went to cantina for royal guard shards.

The problem is i spent more than 4 refreshes there appr. meaning that i did min 30 battles and guess what

0 ROYAL GUARD SHARDS

yes you heard right 0 shards. and i wonder if i am cursed by old daka not farming her to 7 stars or is there a bug ?

Replies

• Bones
    456 posts Member
    Options
    mine have been around 15-20% drop rate, out of around 50 so far. feels like its been lower than others, but its a small sample size. its just bad rng most likely.
  • Options
    4 refreshes worth of simming to produce zero shards? Or u can't beat the battle?
  • Options
    gobears21 wrote: »
    4 refreshes worth of simming to produce zero shards? Or u can't beat the battle?

simming.. i beat the battle with 3 stars in the first attempt. but not finished whole cantina 7 fights stopped at 7-c

hell with this kind of rng.. if it dropped once i wouldnt be posting this.. now maybe because of my bad luck i am considering if there is a bug or sth.
  • Gankak
    226 posts Member
    Options
    Anathien wrote: »
    gobears21 wrote: »

simming.. i beat the battle with 3 stars in the first attempt. but not finished whole cantina 7 fights stopped at 7-c

hell with this kind of rng.. if it dropped once i wouldnt be posting this.. now maybe because of my bad luck i am considering if there is a bug or sth.

Slowly but surely they are driving me away. The drop rate for gear and shards is just not acceptable. I have already stopped spending.

I found a new game I have been playing so I spend less and less time here.
  • Options
    I'll be 77 in a day or so. I'll track all my drops.
    | John Salera is my favorite Sith Lord |
  • Options
    yay ! it just dropped.. at least it is not a bug but rng is killing me.

total of 6 refills in the past 2-3 days and with the natural daily regeneration, the royal guard shard have just dropped 3 TIMES..

I would like to use this chance to thank EA for making these drop rates so low that we need to spend money and but crystals for more refills. Thanks for these brilliant capitalist strategies to rip the players wallets.
  • Ace5
    134 posts Member
    Options
    Anathien wrote: »
    yay ! it just dropped.. at least it is not a bug but rng is killing me.

total of 6 refills in the past 2-3 days and with the natural daily regeneration, the royal guard shard have just dropped 3 TIMES..

I would like to use this chance to thank EA for making these drop rates so low that we need to spend money and but crystals for more refills. Thanks for these brilliant capitalist strategies to rip the players wallets.

Maybe it is a bug, that sound bad even for rng if it's over several days
  • Orions
    269 posts Member
    Options
    Usual RNG is RNG, tomorrow is another day to try. I've had 7 almost in a row drop, sometimes 0 or 1 for all current energy, just need to keep going.

O
  • pac0naut
    3236 posts Member
    Options
    Bad RNG? Try 10 GS shards in 2 days....ouch.
    Meanwhile, down on the farm....
  • Anathien
    107 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    pac0naut wrote: »
    Bad RNG? Try 10 GS shards in 2 days....ouch.

:'(
  • Za_cha
    53 posts Member
    Options
    i used about 300 energy and got 4 shards
  • Options
    I'm 5/23 on this one so far. Small sample size but this is quite a bit lower so far than the last couple characters I farmed on cantina nodes.