Mk 5 fusion furnace in guild shipments

Has anyone seen the mk 5 furnace is guild shipments or the mk 10 lens salvage? I need to know if I should save the guild currency or farm the jawa.

Replies

• pnutbutter
    550 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    I can't read, sorry.
  • Options
    pnutbutter wrote: »
    Seen both more than once and purchased. Never seen a droid caller though. There are rumors that people heard of someone getting droid callers in shipment but no pics that I've seen

Are you sure it's the 5 and not the 4 prototype furnace?
  • scuba
    14068 posts Member
    Options
    Seen both more than once and purchased. Never seen a droid caller though. There are rumors that people heard of someone getting droid callers in shipment but no pics that I've seen

Wow you made over 4000 guild currency already! Congrats.
  • Options

I've seen the MK4 (useless to me) and the MK5 (highly coveted) furnaces in shipments.
  • pnutbutter
    550 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    I can't read.
  • Options

@pnutbutter How many coins did they cost? Do you remember?
    Sinister Alliance (Leader) - accepting waitlist members - PM for information
  • Lianara
    740 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    I bought 1 mk5 furnace, got Dooku to gear 9 finally.
    Edit: didn't pay attention either ... This was in regular shipments.
    Ally Code: 253-747-318
  • Options
    scuba wrote: »

Wow you made over 4000 guild currency already! Congrats.

Oh man... I'm sorry OP. I misread and only read shipments. I will slowly back out of thread now.
  • Skye
    795 posts Member
    Options

I got the mk 5 furnance once in the general shipments store once... it was like 1,400 crystals but I've not seen the same item in the guild store... I would assume it will pop up there judging by the things I have seen in there thus far
    Former crazy person of the guild "Shard Awakens"... *quit game 13th July 2016*

Game used to be fun when it wasn't a grind... if I wanted a grind I would have went and played old school Everquest or some Korean MMO!
  • gobears21
    1265 posts Member
    Options
    Only an overpriced mk4 furnace
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Spending cash to buy items we are supposed to be getting in raid rewards, but are not, sends this message: "please rip me off, I will reward you."
    I am not buying any furnaces. I don't even care if my guys stay stuck at Gear VIII forever.
    Fix the raid rewards, then I'll consider spending cash for gear.
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • fudgra
    982 posts Member
    Options
    I have not seen a full Mk 5 furnace in guild shipments or any other full gear. Only in regular shipments for 1615 crystals.

I've seen nothing but prototypes in guild shipments for almost 3000 guild coins.
  • Options
    Qeltar wrote: »
    Spending cash to buy items we are supposed to be getting in raid rewards, but are not, sends this message: "please rip me off, I will reward you."
    I am not buying any furnaces. I don't even care if my guys stay stuck at Gear VIII forever.
    +1
    I concur good sir.
  • Options

Problem is the demand will drown out the voices crying foul. I think paying 15-25 dollars for a piece of gear is outrageously overpriced, but I will also be buying them :/
  • fudgra
    982 posts Member
    Options
    It looks like the only reward worth getting in a guild are the coins that you can use to buy Rey and Jawa Engineer shards.

Pretty sure this was all just a setup to get people to buy full gear in the regular store. Because that's the only way you're gonna get it.
  • Doga
    808 posts Member
    Options

Problem is the demand will drown out the voices crying foul. I think paying 15-25 dollars for a piece of gear is outrageously overpriced, but I will also be buying them :/

Don't give in but on the same note the 25% bonus to crystal packs is appealing. So hard not pulling that trigger
  • Options
    I agree that would should ha able to get them from raids at raid shipments, that being said.., I will buy one just for my grievous so he doesn't die so fast!
  • Aero
    2972 posts Member
    Options

Though it's only about a week of crystal saving, about the same fit any other 50 piece item. Problem is no experience gain. This sounds like a fairly decent idea if it was level 80 gear instead as opposed to 73.
  • Options

Then you are a fool