The multiple accounts <Merged threads> (Mol Eliza is not one player!)

Scorpion1980
246 posts Member
edited April 2016
im just curious, are multiple (more than 2) accounts really allowed? cause on my server is a player with at least 5 accounts maybe more, with the same name.
Post edited by BentWookiee on

Replies

• Options
    Well, what is the name, it may be popular?
  • Options
    Mol Eliza
  • Options
    Mol Eliza

That's a common misconception, after you finish the tutorial you are prompted to input a name and you may accidentally skip it, I know that I have done it with my alt accounts. So that is why you'll see bunch of Mol Elizas.
  • Options
    I have one of those on my server
  • Options
    oh ok, so its a game generated name,i see cool. thx for the info.
  • Options
    I see that same name too in my server
  • Options
    Im new to this forum but ive been playing since the release... im noticing that some people got like 2 or more accounts how do I do that??
  • Bar_Buryin
    85 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    I have a iPhone and a nexus my iPhone is my shamu account and my android is my freemium account (bought droid pack as soon as it was available, only play with mainly droids/Poggle). If you have a android, iPhone, and PC you can have 3+ accounts.
  • Options
    oh ok thanks a lot I'll try it!
  • theHejiN
    659 posts Member
    Options
    Don't do it Austin, i also have two, but it consumes a ton of time to play and stay competitive.
    #24-53 on iOS
    #1-12 android
  • Options
    I started a second account due to lack of content. The account is level 64 (in 32 days), ranked top 20, and I quit it yesterday due to the fact that guilds mean increased time commitment and you don't want to be doing that twice over. Don't do it. The time commitment is huge and honestly, you don't want to have twice the the farming.... And in the end, it doesn't help your primary account...
  • Tromedlov13
    1559 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Bar_Buryin wrote: »
    I have a iPhone and a nexus my iPhone is my shamu account and my android is my freemium account (bought droid pack as soon as it was available, only play with mainly droids/Poggle). If you have a android, iPhone, and PC you can have 3+ accounts.

Lmao .. Me and some others (including my gf) did the exact same thing. Bought the droid pack and run them for a fun secondary account. We run 2-5 every day in arena with Pog, RG, GS, 88, 86. It's a fun thing to do, mostly cause all of our main accounts were getting boring.

The easiest way to do it with Apple is to have multiple Game Center accounts (you just need a unique email for each account). Then you can switch accounts from settings - Game Center.

I usually keep my phone on my main account and my iPad on the other one, but it only takes about 30 seconds to switch back and forth

You can have as many accounts as you have email addresses
    "I find your lack of faith disturbing" - Darth Vader
  • godgiven45
    1093 posts Member
    Options
    You can just sign out of Google play and sign in as guest on the same device. No need to have more than one device.
  • Options
    Im new to this forum but ive been playing since the release... im noticing that some people got like 2 or more accounts how do I do that??

I dunno what kind of shenanigans is going on; however, I'm looking at a player with at least twelve (YES 12) slots above 150 on the PvP Leaderboards... they can't possibly be playing on twelve different devices!!!

• Options
    There are some names that are default and there are many players with that name, Mol,Eliza for example is a common one.

They just did not change their name from the default upon account creation. :)
  • Options
    I was just wondering about Mol Eliza as well... there are twelve of them above 150 on my server's PvP Leaderboard. I was worried that there was some kinda shenanigans going on there... I'm glad it's just people who didn't bother to create their own names ;)
  • Options
    Merged the two thread created a few minutes apart with the same topic. :)
  • Timitock
    2844 posts Member
    Options
    Skirting dangerously close to exploit talk again, likely on purpose.
  • Options
    Timitock wrote: »
    Skirting dangerously close to exploit talk again, likely on purpose.

Wonder how many second and third accounts get named Mol Eliza on purpose.
  • Options
    Can u change your name or see if you show as mol eliza i dont know if i made a name
This discussion has been closed.