(Please Read Before You Remove)Not breaking any guidelines, yet my posts are being removed instantly

I recently made a post that was what I thought both a conscious and constructive (and I thought funny) thought about how many posts on here are directed at toons being OP. I titled it "Nerf Everyone" as a joke. It was removed before I could even get back to the discussion page, probably less than five seconds, and then again a second time. I posted it again only because I thought it failed to post. I did not break any guidelines (I just reread them) or call anyone out or in honesty even say anything negative. It was intended only for humor because so many toons get called for the nerfage. I was told in a generic email it was trolling but when I replied that it could not have even been read as it was a long post and it was deleted instantly, I got no reply. It took me 30 min to write. Can a mod please explain why a post could be removed like that? A post that broke no guidelines and was not offensive in any way, only intended for humorously looking at how many posts are calling for nerfs of toons. Is humor not allowed on forum or are posts like Lumi evade and only some posts will actually hit the mark and make it to the forum page? Please don't delete my post for my one joke. I honestly just don't see how people complaining about this or that are ok but me making a post about how many people complain on here is not ok? I was sticking up for the game. I was trying to say how I don't feel we need as much change as everyone suggests and maybe the new meta is working. I didn't realize that being pro SWGoH was trolling. An explanation would be great. I read and post on here frequently. I've seen far far far more trolling and offensive things than what I posted.

Replies

• Options
    I've had two of mine deleted before neither of which violated guidlines. Seems to me it's if you catch whoever is moderating when they are in a good mood.

Maybe @BentWookiee had to take out his rage for the lack of hats and your post just happened to be the unlucky recipient hehe.
  • Options
    Pretty sure talking about forum moderation is against forum guidelines.

Sounds like a fun post to read though, post it to Reddit instead maybe?
  • Options
    Nope.. It was not me, but I am sure there was a reason. However please do not make posts discussing moderation. We are just trying to abide by the rules set forth & that is one of them.

Thank you for fighting for my hat. :)

So.. closing this, because.. against ToS. :|
This discussion has been closed.