Fix Galactic War...Like Now

I have not been able to complete this in a week, and I have 2 teams maxed out for my level. The problem is that my protection shields get dropped early on, but then I face tougher and tougher teams. By the end I just get annihilated because they are 5-10 levels higher and fully shielded.

I am a "whale" by others' descriptions, and I am not going to keep spending money on something that is broken, a chore and not fun.

Replies

• Magisto
    384 posts Member
    Options
    What level is your team?
  • Options
    What r your teams?
  • Options
    I use one team of lumi, Jc, Sid,Rey, and Daka. All 7star except Rey is five star. I beat it every day and just got 36 nodes on the last guild activity
  • Options
    If you only have two teams maxed out you are not a whale.
  • Magisto
    384 posts Member
    Options
    Airhocky7 wrote: »
    I use one team of lumi, Jc, Sid,Rey, and Daka. All 7star except Rey is five star. I beat it every day and just got 36 nodes on the last guild activity
    Same, but I use
    Dooku
    JC
    Lumi
    RG
    Geo
  • Options
    I am 61. My main team is Lumi, QGJ, Sid, Leia and either Maul or Barriss, depending on the fight.
  • Wolfborne
    64 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    One of my fights tonight (next to last) consisted of these toons:

70 Darth Vader
    70 Dooku
    70 Kylo
    67 Lumi
    67 Daka

It was impossible at 61.
  • Options
    It's you level then. Once u get you level up u will be fine. I'm lol 74 most I have fought is level 76
  • Mazurka
    961 posts Member
    Options
    I run all out damage the first few rounds, the. I settle In to the heal squad.
    Barriss (L)
    Lumi
    QGJ
    Yoda
    RG
    Sometimes Sid goes on crazy dodge streaks but oh well.
  • Options
    Here is how i do it (OK i am at max level, so the other Teams cannot be like 10 Levels higher)
    Use Healers an Jedis. I have Lumi at Lead, so every round my toons regain health. First i single out the Damagedealers, the the tanks and lastly the healers. In the last round only unse basic attac, so it takes longer battling the last two toons.
    That way you Team enters the next round with full health and cooled downs specials. If one of your a-team toons cannot survive the first round, then retreat, send in a sucidesquat and repeat.
    You may need a B-Team for the last two fights, though...
    Works for me every time (like a 100 Times in a row..)

Cheers
    Benjamin
  • Options
    You need to get Barris - she is the master of GW. My team is Barris (L), GS, Yoda, QGJ, and JC. This team can usually do 11 or 12 fights of GW without a single reset. They are all level 76 with max farmable gear. I have about 10 other 7* heroes, but this team is my best GW team and I can finish it fairly easily each day.
  • Options
    Barris is much better than Lumi as lead. Barris gives your team more health, more health each turn, her heal spreads damage around even with a heal block (just blocks the little heal), she often heals the team on her attack, and she removes debuffs at the end of her turn. She works best with Jedi and JC's heal comes up the most often so he is a good match with her. You just kill their damage dealers, heal up and then slowly kill their healers/tanks while all your cooldowns and health come back ready for the next fight.
  • clawsofhonor
    370 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    If you only have two teams maxed out you are not a whale.

Whether he is a whale or not is irrelevant, gw is still glitched, and unbeatable for the majority of the player base. Don't be a dou che
  • Options
    Usually clear it, when I can be bothered, with Barris lead, Lumi, Qui Gon, Dooku and Rey.

Barris is godlike in GW, before I got her I used to actually lose toons in GW, now I only lose them if I want to mess around with cannon fodder for giggles or can't be **** to do a mulligan.
  • Options
    You need more healers/better synergy.
    Keep working on your team and try different combos.
  • Options
    Wolfborne wrote: »
    One of my fights tonight (next to last) consisted of these toons:

70 Darth Vader
    70 Dooku
    70 Kylo
    67 Lumi
    67 Daka

It was impossible at 61.

You need Barris and JC.
  • Preemo_Magin
    1826 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Are they all ability 7 max (I mean max not purple) gear? The most important think is the order of battle, when to heal, when not to attack and when to. Eg. As the battle rears end use regular only, but stun. Huge impact. Today I used a C-Team to get through faster. Some days it's harder. If you have only a B-team you are a ...

mini19-620x.jpg

...Mini-wale.

• Options
    "Fix Galactic War" translation : "nerf it so I can win."

What makes you think you are supposed to win? Where did you acquire this false sense of entitlement in which any failure is someone else's fault? Where is it stated that you are guaranteed the full reward when ever you want it, how ever you want it?
  • Chapel
    34 posts Member
    Options
    Are they all ability 7 max (I mean max not purple) gear? The most important think is the order of battle, when to heal, when not to attack and when to. Eg. As the battle rears end use regular only, but stun. Huge impact. Today I used a C-Team to get through faster. Some days it's harder. If you have only a B-team you are a ...

mini19-620x.jpg

...Mini-wale.

This... plus

You have to have at least a 2nd healer. Like someone said level up Jedi Counselor. Use Lumi's heal in the beginning or middle of the fight, then top off your heals towards the end of the fight with either JC or Bariss. Leave their weakest hitting character for last and use JUST basic attacks on the last toon to reset your cooldowns.

2 teams maxed out for your level means you don't have any characters with level 8 gear since you are only level 61. That 8th gear makes a huge difference for each of your characters. You just need to keep leveling and grind those gears.

EA has made it clear, to progress you have to have a deep bench of players.
  • Chapel
    34 posts Member
    Options
    Also, make sure you take out Darth Sidious at the beginning of each fight so he doesn't stick you with heal immunity on any of your characters.
  • Options
    The last 3 fights are tough. I only have 8 toons over lvl60 and gear lvl7+. I tend to throw some sacrificial teams in the last 3 battles to draw their BIG hits and drop the shields of the toon I'm gonba take out first. Once it's 5 vs 4 normal service is resumed.
    Only been playing 3 months, I'm at lvl 68 now with around 40 toons active.