Tier VI issue

After my first battle I was awarded the grand total of 1 as the damage I had caused... Erm... Not quite, I lost a couple of % off the main Gamorrean as well as destroyed a couple of the brutes etc

About 4 of us in my guild have reported this.
I am presuming this is a bug, but not great for the guild if this is the case. That''sSoRevan is the guild.

@EA_Jesse thanks

Replies

• Options
    Agreed. Same guild and oddly it happened one after the other. I def hit more damage than that, albeit 4th attempt and not a strong team
  • Strong
    70 posts Member
    Options
    I'm in the same guild. Had the same problem where my team did damage. I saw red and yellow numbers but at the end my contribution was 1. Is there a game mechanic that means a pigs heal wipes out accrued damage ?
  • Kabbes
    430 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    I think damage to the side piggies doesn't count. But if you were hitting the mid-pig, that should definitely count. If Mal is hitting the mid-pig, which he was, then something has gone badly wrong.

Same guild, by the way. And I also had toons with zero damage, that I think did actually do some (although not certain)
  • Options
    I hit every character etc but as someone said, maybe if they heal it comes off your damage total... But that isn't stated anywhere in tier notes etc