Red numbers over Character tab

Hello,

Can someone explain exactly what the red numbers over the Character tab represent please? I currently have a number 2 over mine, however, I have no upgrades available, no shards to use, no xp boosts etc. Nothing at all usable, however it says I have 2 of... What?!

Thank you.

Replies

• Options
    Skills?
  • Options
    I think it says that if you have any characters that aren't levelled to your current account level, and you have the training Droid to level them.
  • Options
    All my characters are not my level, and none of them have any items that can be added nor levelled up. I see nothing that can be done as I have no xp sphere things either to use. Yet there is still the red number, now 3, over the Character tab.
  • Options
    The red number indicates the no of skills you can trained that particular character. If you have enough ability material to increase the skill level of that character then the number will show up. If you use the ability material to increase the skill level, the red number will reduce or even disappear if no other skill can be increased due to not enough ability material
  • Options
    That is a bug then. I made sure to do anything I could but still have the number.
  • Options
    Having this same problem. Its driving me nuts as now I can't rely on this to notify me if I've received new loot I can assign. I have to go into the character sheet after every battle and look for the plus signs.
  • Options
    It is a pain, but deep in one of your characters is something to craft. You may have to to another level in to find it. Waste of time in an otherwise great game. My little Ewock is quite the killer.