Yet another "need advice for my team"-thread!

Hello I was wondering if you could guys and gals could give me some advice, mainly for arena. My current team is:

Lumi 5 star
Sid 4 star
JC 4 star
Talia 4 star
Poe 4 star

Works quite well but wondering if I should replace Talia but not sure with who, maybe Jawa?

I have Jawa 4 star, Coruscant underworld police 4 star and URURURRURURUR (something) 4 star and also hot rebel scout 3 star.

And several 1-2 star chars I wont mention here.

ATM I'm farming Lumi in GW, Sid in arena, JC from cantina levels and Poe from cantina shipments.

Thanks!

Replies

• Options
    Trade out Talia for Jawa, or some other high attacker, my main attackers are Kylo and Rey
  • Options
    Yeah I haven't had the chance to be able to farm those two heroes. I'll try trading out Talia for Jawa then see how that goes :)
  • Options
    Jawa will do well with all debuff but your team need some crowd control. Police can stun + offense down
  • Options
    Trade talia for jawa
  • Options
    Jawa will do well with all debuff but your team need some crowd control. Police can stun + offense down

Ok so do you suggest trading another character and put in Police? He is pretty weak otherwise but yeah the stun is nice when i proccs
    Benr3600 wrote: »
    Trade talia for jawa

Ok more who thinks like that, will deffo do it then :)
  • Options
    In addition, his passive gives 20 potency. With stun chances at 40% offense down 55%, debuff will land quite often.

• Reyne
    74 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    In addition, his passive gives 20 potency. With stun chances at 40% offense down 55%, debuff will land quite often.

Yeah nice when upgraded. But I'm not sure who to trade in him for if I should have him on my team. I love Poe with is 2 turn taunt and expose. I also like having 2 good healers aswell Sids healing immune, really good for killing of with many healers. And I have been trying out Jawa instead of Talia now in arena. He hits quite hard and his aoe is nice, especially when there are droids on the team which can be annoying to say the least :P

Also worth mentioning is that JC is soon at 5 stars and first purple level gear.

Oh and one more thing, ATM I'm using Lumi as leader. Just seems like an overall better choice for this team then Sid. But maybe I should use Sid instead?
  • Reyne
    74 posts Member
    Options
    sorry for this but BUMP