guild contributions

hi. I have completed all my daily activities but my guild contributions only states I have done 5. they were all completed during the new guild activity and I have spoken to EA support who gave me a link to troubleshooting tip which I have completed and still the total is only 5.

please help me sort this out? thanks

Replies

• Options
    Hey 20 hrs ago i completed all my daily activities, and I only got credit for 2 of the 13.
    Today at 2am pst I completed all of 12 of them and yet it only gave me credit for 2 of the 12. The only activity i have left is personal guild contribution. Please help or fix.
  • Options
    It sounds like you completed the daily ACTIVITIES. Not the daily CHALLENGES. The challenges are what the guild activity is. So for example, today you need to do the money and healer challenge to get guild contribution points.
  • Options
    Thank you. Feel stupid now! Can u tell me how others have been able to do more than 8? I can't see how they have done this as there is no option to use crystals for another go that I can see
  • Bon_El
    435 posts Member
    Options
    They saved yesterday's challenges for post reward payout time (usually 6 or 7pm)
    Guild activities are on a different clock i.e. 7pm to 7pm
    ~ There is a great disturbance in the forum. ~