Guild management info required in next update

1. I would like to see the history of members who join and leave.
2. See a flag next to there name for their country. This will help with working out the best guild raid time. There is another method allowing the guild member to make a note against there name to tell us the times they play and the country.
3. A message section for standard messages, a good example of this is to tell the guild the order of the daily events and the change times.
4. A standard message that can be sent to any new members own messages explaining guild rules and a welcome message.
5. A way to send a private message from the guild leader to any member.

Regards
Camouflage

Replies

• Options
    I'd also like to be notified that there are unread messages in the chat...
  • Options
    member history or some way of telling who left would be great.... so I second that.
    I do not want a red dot on my messages all day; we use discord for chat and that is WAY better than anything the game can / does support.

Direct messaging to members inbox is a good idea though. Everything else is just clutter and I'd probably prioritize bug fixes and even some enhancements elsewhere as a much higher priority.
  • Options
    what I mean in No. 3
    A message notice for the guild, somewhere it is standard inside the guild hall for all to see who belong to the guild. A notice of activities raid time start, it is not ok for this sort of message in the message section and it would be nice if I can tell all the thing in a single notice. things the guild need to know for this week or current day.
  • papy72
    182 posts Member
    Options
    I think these are all great ideas, but I would also add that a separate guild chat channel be available for guild leader and officer chat.
  • Options
    MAYBE A DROP DOWN BOX TO SELECT MEMBERS OR OFFICERS ONLY
  • Options
    Instead of a flag, maybe just time zone with respect to GMT. Way easier to implement and gives you the info you really want.
  • Options
    Yeah I had to make a spreadsheet to group up my members by time zone, and a GroupMe to have a group chat and officer chat.
  • Options
    +1
  • Options
    I like these ideas too.
    we use discord for our guild chat we have set up 3 servers. 1 for general chat, 1 for raid only issues as important info gets lost in miles of chat about everything and 1 for officers only to discuss sensitive stuff should I say. the problem is we only have half the guild on discord and its a chore trying to get people to sign up. So a DM straight to members from officers in the game would be VERY IMPORANT I feel. so you can pass on rules, encourage members to sign up in discord plus at least you know they have read it.
    I also like the message board idea. where you could have guild rules up for all to see like where you have the top 3 guilds in the raid area.
    also in manage guild we need more stats. like toons used in the raid, as one of our rules is only 1 Attack in first 24hrs allowing all members time to get on score board. its not fun refreshing the game every 5mins to see who's score has went up thus broken rules. this could even be where members raid scores are (the leader board) you tap a score it opens up to show a break down of score i.e. which toons did what like it does when your defeated.
  • Pjay
    283 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Some great ideas here, I have raised the whole guild leader being able to send messages to members inbox and a guild notice board a few times in the past. The notice board could utilise the guild leader board, should be a notice of unread info and be able to be tapped for multiple pages of info such as guild giudelines, raid schedule, leaders message of the day , etc, etc.
    We use discord for alot of stuff but the ingame facilities need work, hopefully we can gain some traction with the developers.
  • Options
    Like the ideas. My self wouldn't mind a to be able to set warning triangles on members that doesn't follow simple rules and message them personally and ask why. So a private message would be great
  • Options
    +1

They need to fix the daily coins information.

Need to show the PREVIOUS days contribution before RESET. We need to know who actually did 600 coins the previous day.

Also- need a guild message of the day where it doesn't get bumped off the screen. Since we need to post important raid information or raid rules.

While you're at it.

Please fix the raid reward system where people automatically get the minimum loot on the scoreboard if they contributed coins that week.
  • Options
    +1

Asked for this already, too. It got lost among all the Guild recruitment advertising that wasn't meant to be posted in the feedback posts section. (Duh...)

Most of this functionality already exists in mainstream MMOs. Would it be that hard to code for CG?
    "If you recognise this thumbnail, then you have great taste, and you're really getting old"
  • Options
    I agree, we need a inbox for guild members and be able to send private messages to players for recruiting. Id also love to see a notice board for the guild. So far all we have is the guild description and the vety limited chat system.
  • Options
    i want to know how many times people attacked the raid, it would make enforcing guild rules much easier