I have a Gear IX 7* Eeth Koth. Ask me anything.

Prev1
MQxzcCM.jpg

His HP: 12853
His Prot: 8489

Total: 21.3k combined
| John Salera is my favorite Sith Lord |

Replies

• Options
    Is yours any good? Mine sucks.
  • Options
    Was it worth putting all that gear into him? Btw, I'm farming him for yodi event, so I'll take him to 7 stars. I really don't want to go crazy with him as far as gears go. Do you ever put him in Arena? Is his stun more reliable the higher the gear?
  • Options
    Is yours any good? Mine sucks.

Hahaha, if yours sucks, why wouldn't mine?
    I'll give a full analysis in my next post.
  • InternetSwag
    2658 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Robertdd1 wrote: »
    Was it worth putting all that gear into him? Btw, I'm farming him for yodi event, so I'll take him to 7 stars. I really don't want to go crazy with him as far as gears go. Do you ever put him in Arena? Is his stun more reliable the higher the gear?

I used him to unlock Yoda so it's definitely doable, in fact the only reason I have EK is because I wanted Yoda.
    I geared him up all the way back at level 70, because I had heard the Yoda challenge was so hard, so I wanted every advantage I could get.

Have I ever used him in arena? Yes, I've used him a lot. I frequently hit rank 1 as well (I am currently rank 5 with EK on my team). Is he a mainstay on my arena team? No, he's not, I use him when I don't need a certain toon and the extra stun is nice.
    For example atm I'm running RG, ST Han, GS, QGJ, EK (this can easily be exchanged for fives/Dooku/Rey/Lumi). But the extra stun really does help, especially combined with QGJ lead and RG you control the match a lot.

Would I recommend him? Not really, there are better toons, but he is f2p and therefor has his place.

Does his potency increase with gear? Yes, it does, about 60% of that potency increase comes after gear 8, which means you really need to invest in him to see that return. But even before that I've found him very successful in stunning.
  • Options
    Do you have Aayla? I just unlocked her and found that she is way better at stuns that EK. Like you said though EK is completely F2P while Aayla is P2P, (I got really lucky unlocking her). Also is her unique bugged or is it supposed to stun on each crit?
  • Options
    Can you post his stats?
  • Options
    Do you have Aayla? I just unlocked her and found that she is way better at stuns that EK. Like you said though EK is completely F2P while Aayla is P2P, (I got really lucky unlocking her). Also is her unique bugged or is it supposed to stun on each crit?
    Stun Chance on Crit 100% @ ability level 5.
    I do not have Aayla no, but if I had her at 7* I would definitely use her over EK.
  • Options
    The most damage off of basic for him that's I've ever seen on mine is like 2.6k. His only redeeming quality is his almost guaranteed stun.
  • Options
    I do not have Aayla no, but if I had her at 7* I would definitely use her over EK.
    Yeah I got super lucky and got her and some shards. Right now she is level 69 3* 20/30. I put her in my GW team and she is tearing teams apart. I'm about to get her to gear level 7 so I'm getting excited. I just wish she was farmable.
  • InternetSwag
    2658 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    X0160768 wrote: »
    Can you post his stats?

Sure give me a second.
    XzOAzot.png
    You have to add 40% potency here because I'm missing 1 piece of gear that is currently farmable I just don't have it.
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    Options
    Can you tell me who, who, who wrote the book of love?
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • Options
    Yeah I got super lucky and got her and some shards. Right now she is level 69 3* 20/30. I put her in my GW team and she is tearing teams apart. I'm about to get her to gear level 7 so I'm getting excited. I just wish she was farmable.

Heh, well hopefully she is in the future. She's high on the want list of many players. I'd say she's probably the best Chromium character after Leia. I'm glad you're enjoying her.
  • InternetSwag
    2658 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Qeltar wrote: »
    Can you tell me who, who, who wrote the book of love?

I did. Inbox me ;)
    <3
  • Options

Heh, well hopefully she is in the future. She's high on the want list of many players. I'd say she's probably the best Chromium character after Leia. I'm glad you're enjoying her.

Yeah she's was at the top of my want list forever, so when I got her I nearly fell out of my chair at my workplace. The coolest thing she's done for me was amazing. I run a Bariss lead Jedi team. QGJ called Aayla for the assist. Her basic stuns and calls Lumi to hit for 50% more damage. This nearly one shot a toon from full fortitude.
  • Options
    Lana or Cheryl?
  • Options
    Why is the sky blue? And where exactly did the moon come from?
  • Options
    ZobbPhank wrote: »
    Lana or Cheryl?

Cheryls elbows are too pointy so shes a 4/10.

Lana has that "I'm a feminist" haircut so she's also a 4/10.

Honestly, you're better off alone.
  • Options
    Why is the sky blue? And where exactly did the moon come from?

Because blue is the new black.
    I don't believe the moon does exist, it's too mainstream.
    Sunlight reaches Earth's atmosphere and is scattered in all directions by all the gases and particles in the air. Blue light is scattered in all directions by the tiny molecules of air in Earth's atmosphere. Blue is scattered more than other colors because it travels as shorter, smaller waves. This is why we see a blue sky most of the time.
  • Options
    Who are Lana and Cheryl?
  • Options
    He sucks.
  • Options
    He sucks.

He's gone from suck to blow?
  • Options
    Lana or Cheryl?

Who are Lana and Cheryl?

Are you talking about archer, in which case they are both solid 10/10
  • Options
    Lana or Cheryl?

Who are Lana and Cheryl?

Are you talking about archer, in which case they are both solid 10/10

hahaha

• Options

I used him to unlock Yoda so it's definitely doable, in fact the only reason I have EK is because I wanted Yoda.
    I geared him up all the way back at level 70, because I had heard the Yoda challenge was so hard, so I wanted every advantage I could get.

Have I ever used him in arena? Yes, I've used him a lot. I frequently hit rank 1 as well (I am currently rank 5 with EK on my team). Is he a mainstay on my arena team? No, he's not, I use him when I don't need a certain toon and the extra stun is nice.
    For example atm I'm running RG, ST Han, GS, QGJ, EK (this can easily be exchanged for fives/Dooku/Rey/Lumi). But the extra stun really does help, especially combined with QGJ lead and RG you control the match a lot.

Would I recommend him? Not really, there are better toons, but he is f2p and therefor has his place.

Does his potency increase with gear? Yes, it does, about 60% of that potency increase comes after gear 8, which means you really need to invest in him to see that return. But even before that I've found him very successful in stunning.

When I first debuted my 5 star QGJ into an arena that was still droid heavy at the time, EK was excellent against droids, especially for locking down IG-86 by stunning, ability blocking or both. His stun is probably one of the most consistently effective in this game. Against droids, it is extremely unlikely to not have the enemy droid at least ability blocked.
  • Options
    Hyperalloy wrote: »

When I first debuted my 5 star QGJ into an arena that was still droid heavy at the time, EK was excellent against droids, especially for locking down IG-86 by stunning, ability blocking or both. His stun is probably one of the most consistently effective in this game. Against droids, it is extremely unlikely to not have the enemy droid at least ability blocked.

Very true. But now you don't see droids as much so he doesn't get that added bonus as much. While I agree that he is probably the most consistent for effectiveness in stunning, I think that's about it. So I would recommend now if you feel like you are going to need to stun a toon like Dooku or Fives to stop them from countering so that you can hit them with no penalty. Otherwise he's just a filler toon for that 5th spot that you don't know who else to put in.
  • Options
    What's a ZJ?
  • Options
    Thank you for this review! I got him, like I'm sure most people did, for the Yoda event and because he was so easily farmable in the Squad Arena but now I may invest a little more TLC into him especially if I have the resources laying around.
    Ally Code: 143-666-146
  • Options
    Malokh wrote: »
    Thank you for this review! I got him, like I'm sure most people did, for the Yoda event and because he was so easily farmable in the Squad Arena but now I may invest a little more TLC into him especially if I have the resources laying around.

Honestly I would invest that TLC into someone else. Eath Koth is good but he's really just a benchwarmer. He's that toon that you throw in when you don't care about that 5th spot.
  • Options
    What's a ZJ?

Zuma Jacob? The worst president in the world?
  • Options
    Malokh wrote: »

Heh, no problem. Well I wouldn't use a droidcaller on him like I did (I had an extra one) unless you have a few lying around, but other than that he's definitely a droid wrecker and overall satisfactory toon.