Group of five players looking for guild

I have a group of five high activity players looking for a guild to raid with. 4 of us are level 70+. Our other player got a late start and is level 59.
Contact me on the line app ID tomcat85

Replies

• Options
    We have a guild you can join. Dusk Walkers, all welcome, 15 spaces left.
  • Options
    sent you a line message, we have space for five and are willing to take lower lvl ppl (most of us are 60+)
  • Options
    Bad Futhermuckers. The guild is open right now. You and yer boys can just search and join.
  • Cmf
    9 posts Member
    Options
    872-978-837 Is my ally code

We were in your situation and then we started our own. Ayyyylmao is the guild name.

Adult daily players here.
  • Options
    Hey Tomcat! I don't have lineapp but we could use you guys! Were sitting around 35 active members right now. Guild requirements are 50+ a majority of our players are 70+ currently. Our guild currently has a tier 3 raid open (will work our way up, trying to accommodate lower levels as they contributed too). Were looking to have fun, keep everyone involved, and grow together helping some of our lower level players. We aren't looking to be #1 but to be able to compete while having fun. Everyone has been respectful. We constantly monitor activity so that our roster only contains active members. If this sounds like its for you feel free to join! Guild name: Siths R' Us User name: Nathan L Ally code: 485-684-526
  • Options
    hold on, let me kick 5 people real quick.
  • Options
    Shadows of an Empire is a Central US guild looking for active players. We are still small and looking for more people. Add my ally tag 792-382-423 or search for Shadows of an Empire in the guild search it is open.
  • Options
    We have found a group to join. Thank you all for your interest