Any Tips for my IG-88 Crit Squad

Been rocking IG-88 since the beginning, first dude I unlocked through the arena. He's treated me well. Over the months I decided to dedicate my team to him, focusing around his ability to make everything crit more often. And thus, I give you my team.

IG-88 (L)
Luke Skywalker
Savage Oppress
Ashoka Tano
Aayla Secura (5*)

My team is pretty set in stone, except for Aayla. She has been swapped out for Luminara a few times, but I recently got Aayla to 5* and threw her back on. I'm currently working on Lando, possibly to replace Luke or Aayla.

All in all, the team has a lot of synergy. Well sorta. IG-88 just lets them crit about every shot. Which is amazing when they all have great abilities that proc on crits. Savage deals offense down (on top of tanking sooooo many hits), Luke can stun and gain turn meter, Ashoka is practically unkillable with her heals, and Aayla stuns so many things.

Replies

• Options
    Check out Greedo for a crit team, and definitely keep going after Lando
  • Noktarn
    401 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    I'm using IG-88 for top ten... but not with those toons.

IG-88 (L) Gear 9 (this is important for the extra goodies).

Geo (TM on crit, excellent choice, also max out)

Quigon, for bring in other heavy hitters with +75% damage and likely to crit as well. And taunt removal, ofc.

Everything else is swappable. It's pretty fun using Darth Vader to get dots on all targets making IG-88 AOE a crit murder machine. Darth Vader critting his culling blade is also A+.

Rey is also a nice option. Critting that 4x attack is A+.

Must need protection- so RG and/or STHan. Having both is good to keep everyone alive, but dilutes the assist attacks.

Also working on Lando on the side.