QGJ or Dhaka?

Hi gus, i´m in a trouble xD i have QGJ and old Dhaka both at 6* gear VIII and i don´t know who to farm to 7* first...

Any advice?

Replies

• Options
    Depends on your other toons. If you have Jedi then QGJ. If not then Daka. Daka is great but really she is like the biggest target in PvP so she will get picked off first.
  • Sarcodino
    394 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Here is my roster: https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/34683/help-with-pvp-squad#latest
    I started farming QGJ for the toad event, but e´s also a great toon to play without them, i´m planing to swich poogle with QGJ in my squad at some point because he deal more damage, dispel and also power up xD

My other jedis are Lumi at 7*, Old ben/barris at 6* and Windu/JC at 5* (still working on them to get yoda in the next event), but i don´t like their sinergy so much... just farming them to get yoda.

Both Dhaka and QGJ are quite viable at 6* all they will get from one more star is a bit more damage (they don´t need a loot of damage, Dhaka is a support/stun/revive toon and QGJ asistance/dispel) and more heal to survive... Sadly both QGJ and Dhaka usually are the first target in PvP and they both need more survivability xD that´s where my trouble comes from lol
  • Options
    QGJ needs the boost more. Daka has good HPs and primary use is stuns and rez, not dps. QGJ is squishy.
  • TMK
    700 posts Member
    Options
    Level up, gear up and star up QGJ as fast as possible. He lacks health and anything under 6* makes him vulnerable big time. I am on my way of starring him to 7* as well, 62 or 67 out of 100 right now.
  • Options
    I run 6* QGJ and 7* Daka in Arena, and am happy with the results. QGJ's main purpose is to dispell taunts, and he does it just fine at 6.
  • Benr3600
    1098 posts Member
    Options
    QGJ is necessary since RG is on every single arena team. Finish QGJ and then Daka second since she is also very strong in this meta so far. She is the first basic ability I will level up with gold mats
  • Options
    If you want to go for Yoda get QGJ. Daka can wait.
  • Options
    Benr3600 wrote: »
    QGJ is necessary since RG is on every single arena team. Finish QGJ and then Daka second since she is also very strong in this meta so far. She is the first basic ability I will level up with gold mats

Just to clarify, is it so that you can bypass his taunt and kill a priority target?
  • Malokh
    18 posts Member
    Options
    Kensington wrote: »
    Benr3600 wrote: »

Just to clarify, is it so that you can bypass his taunt and kill a priority target?

Yes, his dispel is what makes him so helpful
    Ally Code: 143-666-146