Guild Daily Message

I've noticed that there is no real way to update your guild without continuously repeating yourself in the chat. I think a "Message of the Day" that the leader and officers can change would make things much easier. You could post things like the next guild activity coming up or plans for the next raid. Any word on something like this happening in a future update?

Replies

• Options
    Agreed
  • Tavanh
    523 posts Member
    Options
    I think a "Message of the Day" is in the Guild section already.
    If you go to Guilds >> Manage; it should be located right under the guild symbol
  • Options
    Agreed even though I have like two people in my guild it would be nice if and or when I get more
  • StarSon
    7467 posts Member
    Options
    Tavanh wrote: »
    I think a "Message of the Day" is in the Guild section already.
    If you go to Guilds >> Manage; it should be located right under the guild symbol

Yes, but that is a public message that people see when they view your guild information. Though not sure it is currently visible anywhere except when trying to join a guild.
  • Options
    Anybody in a guild can click on the manage button. All members can see the message board on the left which is open for customization.
  • Options
    Bak_Sherpa wrote: »
    Anybody in a guild can click on the manage button. All members can see the message board on the left which is open for customization.

That is the guild description, so it wouldn't make sense to put announcements there. Also, I don't think that officers can edit that.
  • Options
    I wrote the setup for daily guild challenge rotation in there then just told my guys check that out. Everyone seemed to get it.