Replies

• Keleos_Riashra
    296 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    X
    Post edited by Keleos_Riashra on
  • Options
    I'm a little short of your entry requirements but glad to see other serious players around.
  • Options
    Thanks Lavish. :) We try! Keep an eye out. We are still weeding out some of those who are not properly contributing based on the set requirements so we have a spare few slots opening.
  • Options
    thanks for the invite, im in
  • Bauss1
    45 posts Member
    Options
    Beard Lives Matter!!! Need raiders and daily contributions. English. CST. Ally Code 826 766 989 Motto: Save them don't shave them. Lvl 73 and up, top 200 arena, and beard required. Next 5 people invited get promoted to officer and a free beard comb!
  • Options
    I meet every criteria requirement
  • Darken
    12 posts Member
    Options
    Seems like one hell of a **** clan.
  • Options
    Lol come again Darken? :p
  • Options
    All slots are now filled. Keep an eye out for openings! Feel free to PM me if you would like to be added to our waiting list.
  • Greg88
    3 posts Member
    Options
    Looking for a new guild very active on a daily basis lvl 75 14 7* toons inside top 150 pvp ally code is 842-268-784
  • Options
    Hi keleos is oberon, I still can't figure out how to pm, just trying to make sure I can standard message
  • Options
    Message sent to you Greg.

Message Recieved Welsh. Replies inbound!

Bump: Now recruiting! If you are interested in joining please shoot me a PM and send an ally request to me at ally code 463-914-337
  • Eladrion
    10 posts Member
    Options
    I send you friend request i am 1000 xp away from 76
  • Options
    I'm sorry Eladrion. Please reapply when you meet the 7* requirements as well! Thank you for checking in. :)
  • Options
    Bump: Now recruiting! If you are interested in joining please shoot me a PM and send an ally request to me at ally code 463-914-337
  • 20kilo
    19 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Me and my wife are looking for a pro guild to join.
    We do some p2p for money and energy to keep our needs to max the grouth per day.
    Me 11 x 7* (5 x 6*) / She 14 x 7* (5 x 6*)
    We both always are between 20 and 150 in arena.
    We both spend 1-2 cantina energy refill extra.
    We both spend 3-5 normal energy refill extra.
    We are almost everyday top contributors daily in our currenty guild and we think that can do better in a better guild, searching in forum this one seems to be the best we can reach so will be happy to join if there is spot for both of us, or 1st she go and them me :)
    Friend codes are:
    Me: 886-385-672
    Her: 529-376-111
  • Options
    Welcome aboard to you both. Your spots are waiting. :) Recruiting is now closed. Thank you to everyone that applied both here and VIA PM. Waiting list is now open for applicants. Never know when a spot might open!
  • Options
    Congratulations to everyone in Jen'ari on achieving a top 25 guild ranking!!! Recruiting is currently closed. Waiting list is now open for applicants. Never know when a spot might open! Feel free to PM me to apply.
  • Options
  • Options
    Spot is now filled. Thank you to everyone who applied!
  • Options
    Hey kel this is lonestar how do I pm lol
  • Options
  • SandroZ
    2 posts Member
    Options
    looking for guild :D
  • Options
    Saw your PM and reviewed. Welcome aboard. :) Slot is now filled. Thank you to everyone that applied! Feel free to apply for our waiting list everyone!
  • Options
    We are currently accepting applicants for a temporary (2 week with permanent potential) member!
  • Options
    Bump: Now recruiting 3 permanent spots! If you are interested in joining please shoot me a PM and send an ally request to me at ally code 463-914-337
  • Options
    Bump: Now recruiting 2 permanent spots! If you are interested in joining please shoot me a PM and send an ally request to me at ally code 463-914-337
  • Options
    Bump: Now recruiting 1 slot! If you are interested in joining please shoot me a PM and send an ally request to me at ally code 463-914-337
  • Options
    I'm interested in joining. Sent a request DARTH 1701